• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tauer's Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 39
Black Tooth Grin Grunt is done and uploaded.
models_6780_screenshot.jpg

Download link
BlackToothGrinGrunt - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Level 17
Wow. You are certainly getting along VERY finely. I must say, the Black Tooth Grin is my favourite. Which grunt are you doing next? You could take a try at doing a Ma'ghar grunt. o.o I've never seen the Ma'ghar before in a model.

Good luck in your future modelling endeavours.

Level 6
Yea, somebody's already been making a lot of Mag'har skins, so there's no point in making one. Can't wait to see that Twilight Grunt.

Level 17
*just found Ner'zhul* My bad. xp

And you should. =D People might need them *grins suspiciously*.

Level 5
Tauer, you might want to try doing the lich king, before Arthas claimed his helmet, and without the chunk of ice he's trapped in.

Anyway, i think a club seems.. Weak

Level 6
So, are you really going to do the Frostwolf grunt? As for the Bleeding Hollow clan, remember, make them look old. I gave you a picture of the Twilights Clan. And as somebody has mentioned, the original grunt from warcraft 2. This wouldn't be too hard. Just give him red eyes and add another TC shoulder pauldron with spikes on it. Then add two smaller horns on its helm. It would look just like the Warcraft 2 grunt. If you did this, than we could just use this grunt to cover any of the minor clans as well as the clans who don't use many grunts. Anyway, thats up to you though. I also heard that your still considering the Bonechewer. Well, the Burning Blade can pass off as a Bonechewer, so if you do make him than just make sure they don't look too alike. So, Thats five grunts at the most. Two I know you will do and the other three are for you to choose. I know it must be boring now, so if you want to take a break than go ahead. Or if you just want to go back and make a hero than go ahead. You could always finish these grunts later. We can't tell you what to do, so you do whatever you want. You've already made a lot of models in a short period of time and have done well, so I just want to say thanks.

Now I just need to find someone who loves the humans enough.

Level 1
Bladefist had lost his right arm, not left. I have seen it on the wow screens.
All your models are good, I always wanted to have models of Warcraft II heroes

Level 39
Hey, thanks for all the nice comments ;)
And to the guy who said that WoW is more right than WCII artwork, you're wrong.
I haven't been able to work much on the grunts in the weekend since I'm not at home. Will get back to work when I get home though. As for which grunts I'll make, I think I'm gonna make the Twillight's Hammer grunt first and then perhaps take a break with the grunts. I'm not sure though, that depends on what I feel like doing when I'm done with him.
I've actually been thinking about the Stormreaver a bit. I might make some kind of half grunt half warlock kind of orc. Idk maybe, maybe not. We'll see.

Level 2
Okay, but I think they stand out from the rest of the clans as they werent really a part of the horde, and that they willingly sided with the alliance to vanquish another clan from their lands. They were also pretty stealthy and treacherous in general.

WoWWiki states (and I think i remember this mission from wc2) that they were in possesion of death knights who knew how to reopen the dark portal.

Level 6
However, Tauer did say that he might make separate units for those clans. The Laughing Skull was made up of mostly assassins, thieves, rouges... Not really warriors which is why they don't really need their own grunt. Although, if Tauer does decide sometime in the future to make the regular warcraft 2 grunt than that can pretty much cover any of the minor clans that we don't know much about as well as the clans like the Stormreavers and Thunderlords who don't use many grunts.

Level 3
Tauer would u pls if your doing a hero next do sargeras(i dont know how to spell him) based on a doombringer with heavy armor and an epic sword maybe based on the pitlord spear pls do him i would love to see him hes so kewl :cute:

Level 19
Tauer would u pls if your doing a hero next do sargeras(i dont know how to spell him) based on a doombringer with heavy armor and an epic sword maybe based on the pitlord spear pls do him i would love to see him hes so kewl :cute:
Yay, Sargeras would be awesome, check out the picks, he got black skin with flaming cracks and a green flaming beard according to lore! Ain't that awesome?

And, Tauer, I still want you for president :gg:

Together we can rule the galaxy as father and son:mwahaha: oops... :bored:

Level 3
Sargeras ftw :D anyone here did a model of him based on archimonde (warlock)
thx that u made sargeras :3 PLS BASE HIM ON DOOMGUARD NOT archimonde/eredar warlock pls pls thx^^

Edit:Edit:Edit:err the model coudnt be downloaded by the way so no one asks -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.