1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Tauer's Models 2.0

Discussion in 'Modeling & Animation' started by Tauer, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Gorgrond

Gorgrond

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well... I've seen your models and they look pretty rad, I also read that you have been away, but I noticed that you returned! I'm kinda new here, but I lurk on HIVE for a long time, maybe since 15 years ago, maybe some of you knew me as Anknaton, that was a while ago and I didn't manage to recover the old account. But not important, so welcome back Tauer! Always loved your modelling work, but I noticed something, you actually remade your old Cho'gall, so I've been wondering... Will you also remake others of your older models like, Kargath, Kilrogg, Ner'zhul, Dentarg, Blackhand and last but not least the Clan related Grunts, they need an update to your more recent model style. Not only me, but I'm pretty sure others would love to see it! You done a great job with the most frequent ones. Keep it up! Looking forward for your next projects. And once again thanks a lot for your amazing models! Just a small thing heads up, I'm still using your old models that I mentioned before in my project. They still look alright to me but would be awesome to see them updated. Hope see more news from your creations and yourself!

All the best!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
  2. Ether

Ether

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I can wait for ages and it's not a problem.
    I am also waiting for Shadowlands first for its models I wanna plug to Reforged.