1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Tauer's Models 2.0

Discussion in 'Modeling & Animation' started by Tauer, Mar 23, 2014.

1. MogulKahn

MogulKahn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Another Doomhammer? Meh. There is a lot more characters I would prefer over it..

2. Traggey

Traggey

Texture Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    How'bout we let Tauer create whatever he wishes, it is his free time and skills after all. He ain' no sweatshop.

3. Stefan.K

Stefan.K

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Exactly. You people must understand that Tauer and every modeler make models for fun and because we like to make them, we're not doing services here on the Hive. So let him make what he wants.

4. JokeMaster

JokeMaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    And I am sitting here waiting for that Sargeras model.

5. Tauer

Tauer

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Man, you are just not lucky when it comes to exporting. Have you tried 2016?

Good thing I don't work for you then.

:infl_thumbs_up:

Good things comes to those who wait.

Doomhammer mesh pretty much done:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Archian

Archian

Site Director

Resources:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Awesome dude! Are you going to make new animations or use some of your existing ones? :)

7. JokeMaster

JokeMaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    Looks good, what's the poly count?

8. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Dose brows doe.

9. MogulKahn

MogulKahn

Resources:
    Resources:
    I don't get why is everyone so butthurt with my comment. I just said that because we have like 10 Doomhammers on this site, and Tauer already did him twice...

10. Traggey

Traggey

Texture Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Because it is incredibly dissrespectfull towards someone whom is spending their own free time making stuff for you lot to use.

11. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I'm going to go ahead & defend MogulKahn here, regardless of whether I agree with him or not: He didn't say anything disrespectful, like "Tauer, how could you make another Doomhammer you dumbo! Why don't you make something that's actually new?!"... he merely said there were "other characters [he'd] prefer". Literally "meh". Just a voicing of an opinion (though one that happens to be contrary to the rest of the opinions here).

Now this isn't the government, so 'free speech' isn't really a card to pull here; it's Tauer's thread & he responded as he chose. But y'know, let's not crucify a guy for speaking his mind. : ) Heck, I'm always passive-aggressively suggesting people should mod Trolls, lol. I just try to do it in a way that is unobtrusive & un-annoying (hopefully...).

Speaking of which... "Hey Tauer, will there be a Jungle Troll skin for this Doomhammer??" : D

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  12. PROXY

PROXY

3D Modeling Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Agree too. Had kinda the same thought. Of course he can make what he wants, but I was a bit dissapointed too :p

13. rambosunico

rambosunico

Resources:
    Resources:
    Awesome! Keep up the good work Master Tauer! :)

14. MogulKahn

MogulKahn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks mate. First time since I am here someone actually respected my opinion. Majority of the time I have different opinion than the rest, and I am not afraid to express that opinion, but these "OMG this creator is the best, everything he is doing is great, I don't have my personal opinion, and if someone actually disagree with the creator, we all are going to attack and downvote him. Also creator has a big co*k, too" are really unbearable sometimes.
    :ogre_kawaii:

15. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Well, I should clarify: I don't agree with you, but I think you said it in a non-confrontational way, so that's what I'm getting behind. : )

16. MogulKahn

MogulKahn

Resources:
    Resources:
    As I said, maybe you don't agree, but you respected what I had to say. That is enough for me! :smile:

17. KILLCIDE

KILLCIDE

Administrator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Solid stuff, Tauer. Glad to have you in the community.

18. Zaljinzoo

Zaljinzoo

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    I think Mogul's initial comment came off badly just because of how kinda... Pointless it was. I mean I get that it's not what he wanted to see, but he could offer some suggestions instead of just saying he'd prefer something else. Tauer even mentioned he was working on a new version of Doomhammer because he wasn't wholly satisfied with the last one, so why express surprised disappointment when you see the WiP? I personally feel that if you don't have anything really constructive to add, you just should just keep your comment to yourself, but that's just me I suppose.

Anyways, you already know that I think your stuff is awesome, as always, Tauer. XD Zul'jin looks great, and I'm really digging that new Doomhammer mesh! Keep it up!

19. stein123

stein123

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
  20. hemmedo

hemmedo

Resources:
    Resources:
    tauer's models are really high quality stuff...can't imagine his sargeras at that level (if he ever finishes it).