• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tattoos, piercings and hair changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 45
Aaaactually, I wouldn't be too sure Pyramidhe@d.
Anyway, my really unprofessional and generally unwanted opinion.
Tattoos. I don't think it's a good idea really. You may get it and the next day go like "Blergh, why did I get this?" People will inevitably judge you if you have a huge-ass tattoo. Especially elderly people, who have a more conservative opinion. They will think you're some bitch who doesn't respect her parents, smokes pot, fuck dail... wait, am I deviating from the subject?
Piercings are outright ugly. I really don't find anything aesthetical in them. If you do want, I'd suggest the ears. It's not only cuter, but also less... weird. No no to eyebrow, it's cocălaresc and I imagine in the lip being quite uncomfortable. Piercings are a really huge attraction for criticism.
Red streak in the hair is cool, I actually don't have anything against that.
Well, grats if you've read my really biased and idiotic opinion. It didn't help at all, yes?

for example, lower back tattoos can be either interpreted as kinky/cute or slutty. depending on the person and the tattoo
or you can be this loser and get this.

SORRY - YOUR IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN BANNED -

Thank you for not stalking!

If you need help you can email [email protected]

we sometimes have to ban entire ISP Providers because of attacks on this website..

If you have been inadvertently caught up in one of these bans please accept our apologies email us and we will try to clear it up for you

:(

Level 11
yeah i got the same thing Pyrite, and yea I work with people much older than me a lot and if I were to get a tattoo it might as well be hidden under my pants because i would never hear the end of it-
I'm against main-stream tattooing in general, but I do everything my own way anyway,

EDIT: no, everyone else is banned from that site somehow

Level 45
yah...you're facebook picture looked different from...the other pictures.

ya rly. The photo sucks :p
Clearly better in reallife since the red looks pink and my glasses arnt on properly, my housemate shai/jerad says he liked my other hair.

But as long as im happy, im happy. and i am :) best choice I have ever done.

And thats the key factor here but opinions are neat to.

Still carry on with your views, but iv already made the changes (im not getting a tattoo)

Status
Not open for further replies.