• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tales of the Zulium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
OOC: oh right :/ i can live whit that xD hmm... now that i think about it Halsad also doesn't know I'm a demon, tough by ow he should have figured I'm not a normal human as he saw i had some of the same powers as those demons LOL

Level 14
Deceitful's sword was brought to the post and was stuck into the ground again. "Careful with that sword, it was blessed by holy magic." The wife came out with water and cleaned up Deceitful's face. "How you suffered with the hunger. There is a way, the legendary nexus. It may be the key to your freedom." She whispered into his ear and finished.

She left quickly because he regained his strength. "Must feed on blood." He tried pulling the chains the the magic effected him as he began to decend into sorrow. Some thing hit him and he felt his mind burn. Deceitful could see a town, one that seemed so familiar to him. There were two boys playing in the field of gold as he too was running. All three had their wooden weapons and shields. "Yo, Caldan! Time to fight." One of the boys swung at him and he block with his shield. Soon he and the boy fought and a figured appeared. IT felt like the demon host but stronger. Two other people fraught him, they seemed so familar. "Mom, Dad who is that guy." His father looked at him. "Run it's a demon." They ran into the town and the memory faded.

"Who is Caldan?" Deceitful looked at the elf. "I had a memory that has been lost. Some one called me that."

Level 19
Grumbling something he stood up in pain, hopping to his gray horse. He carefully tried to climb on her but due to his broken leg that hurt a lot, luckily he kept his pain to himself. Finally he managed to get himself up, and he looked at the others.
''Let's go.. mhm..?''

Level 8
OOC: it doesn't HAVE to be real time really... just continue were we left off yesterday, now saying you wake up is a bit out of context in my opinion.

Level 9
Some hours later it's dark again, the time is night and the humans drag and drag him to their home-town. At least they come to home, but they continued to drag him, it's to the shaman to make him back to live. They come to "goal" and they finished the objective, drag to the shaman. They speaked each other then the old shaman lifted his hand at Sarth'Dert's body and said: His heart stopped to beat, but his soul, it's chained to his body. It means it didn't leaved his body. Fetch the Storm Shaman!
the old man walked a bit slowly to the dragons ear and whispered:
It's not our shaman's fault, there's a evil dragon-killing shaman which lurks around in the savannah.. Then the old man looked up and straightened. The Storm Shaman came to the old man, it was a orc and he had a wolf head at his head. He asked to the old man and the man answered. The orc shaman nodded and walked to his body which where the heart's place are...

Level 19
''Damn wussies.'' he mumbled, glaring at the others who hadn't waken up yet.
''Anyways.. I'll go and get some wood for a fire..'' he said to Halsad while he rode away, ignoring his pain, for most of it was healed by someone in the group in the surroundment. He slowly stepped off a few miles ahead in the forest and started gathering wood, hopping.

Level 9
The orc shaman found the heart's place and preparing a lighting spell to his heart. Then he released it so the dragon's body started to shake for a time and a voice heard: Nugh... His body-parts begin to budge a bit. Sarth'Dert got his life back. He looked up and said: What I doing here? Where I am?
He straightened up and looked at all citizens, they looked at him... You are in Cavlina, you felled at a lake when the thunder hit you. We drag you back to this place. The evil shaman tried to kill you. said the old man and the dragon turned and looked at him...

Level 8
OOC: look arthas :/ i really don't like the fact you want the whole RP real life time, because... everybody is almost only active at evening and that means... we always play wen it's evening... thats juts not realistic... it doesn't feel right and it will make this weird and confusing really :/

Level 25
IC
Anora awoke from her meditation; it was morning again and she was gazing upon the newly waken sun.
Now as she’d cleared her mind, she felt at ease and was no longer trembling in the thought of war. “Seems like the night passed by peacefully.” she thought to herself as she got up on her feet. She began walking down the hill, heading for the academy once again.

Level 9
But I have a offer for you, take this letter to the Lord of Huami Litharae in this chest. said the old man while he lay the letter in a metal chest gave it to Sarth'Dert. Fly... fly to Huami Litharae... I hope you find some mates to destroy the nexus... for a worlds wish.... Sarth'Dert took the chest and flyed by the way to Huami Litharae I will take this abomination later... he muttered and flyed by the way to Huami Litharae...

Level 19
Finally he returned on his horse to the camp, dropping wood on the floor. It mostly was dead wood, but nonetheless, useful. He also came back with some dead animals.
''Hunters have forgo' to empty their traps, eh?'' he said, grinning a bit again.

Level 9
20 minutes later he arrived the city and he flyed over the city for looking for the lord place and it was near the central square with a lookout over to the main gate. He landed outside the gate to the palace and he asked to a courageous guard and he said: Yes, but give me the letter... and the dragon dropped the chest front of the guard. He knee down and opened the chest and took the letter. He straightened up and opened the letter... He readed the letter and showed the letter to his friend beside about him which was frightened about the dragon. Better head to the lord and give this letter and with the dragon. said the courageous guard, You, follow us! he continued and opened the gate. After they walked through the gate he talked to a guard so the guard walked out the gate and closed it after him. The corridor was long and high as a dragon can pass, they walked through the corridor until they come to a bigger and higher hall and longer in of the hall there sat the Lord and looked like he's bored...

Level 14
''So we're full in supplies eh?Now if you allow me''Then she charges a small fire blast and makes the woods fire up, then Lenee sits down and wait's 'till Asran started to make a meal, the most clean way to eat in the middle of the forest is to pick up huge leaves and put the food at them.

Level 14
''Why everyone thinks that i know how to cook?Whatever, i will need some help if you can.....''Then she opens her pouck and pick a small knife, then she tries to cut some unececcary things from the animal ''Ew, thats gross!''Then she watches around and says ''Can you h- grr!''Watching at Halsad sitting under a tree with his horse, they were both sleeping under the shade of the tree.

Level 19
''... what has become of womanity..'' he mumbled to himself, shaking his head and sighing. He layed down and closed his eyes while he listened to Lenee, chuckling at her. Not exactly an expert on skinning, it was quite funny to listen to her. Even though his leg was broken, he felt like this was the best day in his life.

Level 14
Lenee was trying to skin the animal so he could cook it, but she didn't even knew what she was doing ''Hm hm hm hm''She was murmuring, then she only completed skinning one leg ''This will take forever, hmm, catch!''Then she threw Asran an apple to eat.

Level 23
Arnish fell off of his mule, and got shaken awake ''Whuh, what?!'' He said, and he stood up, looking around ''Oh... I was asleep... right... how long was I asle... he then noticed the failing attempt of Lenee to skin the animal, he quickly grabbed an old surgical knife, and sat down next to her ''Shall I take over?'' He said, with a grin on his face.

Level 23
''In some cultures, it is normal for the men to cook, anyway, this will let me sharpen my surgical techniques'' Arnish said, he then noticed something was wrong with Asran, he looked a bit paler, and something looked off about his leg ''Aslan was it? Is there something wrong with your leg?'' he asked.

Level 14
''Uh, that thing is beggining to make me angry!''Then she swings the knife backwards and slashes the dead animals body, luckily, most of its fur got away!''Woah, how did i do that!''She said, then she tried to do that again but failed.

Level 23
However, it still punctured the stomache, and its half-digested contents flowed over Lenees hand ''I warned you'' Arnish said, he then turned to Arlan ''You should let that leg get set, if you walk for too long on a broken leg, it will heal the wrong way, and you will be semi-crippled for the rest of your life.'' He said.

Level 14
The fire, burt everything into dust, but she was careful not to burn the meat, after a few more tries with her knife, the animal was ready for serving!''Hey Pic a clean leaf of this tree and put a piece of the meat on it, it will be clean that way!Hey Halsad, it's time to wake up!'' ''Uh, who, what?Ah, we're here....''He said, then he got up and drank some water.

Level 23
OOC: Lets indeed speed this up)

Arnish grabbed a piece of meat on a leaf, and started to eat it. After which he went into the forest, with as excuse ''I have to... uuhm... do something'', and a few minutes later, he came back with a satisfied grin on his face.

Meanwhile, it was already getting rather dark.

''I am still somewhat tired, I am going to use my Mule here as a pillow and sleep, good night.'' Arnish said, and he walked to his Mule, which was still lying in the grass next to Jass, and Arnish put his head on the Mule, and immediatly fell asleep.

Level 19
Asran just stayed awake, mumbling to himself and observing the fire, which was quite a great spectacle. He couldn't sleep.. usually he couldn't sleep, really. Only on few occasions he was able to 'really' sleep, but he never felt tired at all. Most of the time he was in some kind of semi-sleep where he got his rest but still was able to hear what was happening.. oh well. He shrugged and ate some more.

Level 23
OOC: >.> I ate something, as a dragon, dragons need to eat quite a bit you know, and Arnish prefers his meat raw, so he just ate a human portion of the meat, headed into the forest, and hunted for something with a bit more meat =3)

Level 8
OOC:
OOC: >.> I ate something, as a dragon, dragons need to eat quite a bit you know, and Arnish prefers his meat raw, so he just ate a human portion of the meat, headed into the forest, and hunted for something with a bit more meat =3)
oh shit i totally misunderstood oO now you mist think I'm a dirty man :/

Status
Not open for further replies.