• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tales of the Zulium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
''The what?''She said curiously, looking at Asran, falling down like he had a heart attack, she put her hand at his neck, he was okay, and then she noticed that Jass moved and hit him ''He must have been very tired to go to sleep with a single touch.Oh well''Then she lays down watching at the starts while eating an apple.

Level 23
Arnish was dreaming nicely about walking in his dragon form, full of pride, through the streets of Cherival, while people would praise him, and talk to him like he was a noble man, in the real world, he was just rolling around with a sleep-drunk smile on his face.

Level 8
OOC: HOERAH! here it comes... the moment you have all been waiting for! ... or i have ...

IC: the next morning jass wakes up slowly, his head feels as if it's going to burst open and every muscle in his body feels like it's going to rip open. "what the... what happened where am I?" he says. he then looks around and notices that everyone is sleeping.

Level 14
After returning, Lenee, had a bottle full of water and many fruit in her bag, she saw that everone was asleep, but she still hadn't seen that Jass was awake cause he was in the other side of the camp next to Asran, she tried to wake up Arnish and give him some fruit and water ''Hey there, breakfast time!''

Level 19
Asran felt like he floated in an eternally stretching space. In his mind, he could see the sun and the moon and the thousands of stars that shone above him, under him, left and right of him. Only now he understood Lenee when she talked about observing the stars, for they were a manifestation of beauty and light, for they always shone when the sun didn't and lightened up the earth in the night with the moon. Only now he understood, floating in space itself.. however, this was all playing in his mind.. as if the Gods himself laughed upon his hallucinations, asif the earth mocked him.

Level 8
OOC: oh God... being funny Fuss?

IC: Jass sat up and looked around, he then saw that Lenee was alive and siting next to Arnish. "uhm... morning, i think?" he said uncertain.

Level 23
Arnish woke half up ''Mwuh, what?'' He opened his eyes, and saw the fruit ''Ah no, I am not realy a fruit person, makes me vomit, I will take care of my own food, but thank you anyway'' And he stood up, poked his Mule, which woke up, and headed out into the forest ''See you in a while'' He said just before he dissapeared between the trees.

Level 8
Jass tried to catch the fruit but as he moved his arm pain spread trough his muscles and the fruit just hit his head. "damnit..." he then activates his demon blood again se he could move freely again and took to fruit. "uhm... thanks, i gues? and who, whe, wha... two days?"he looked at lenee what big eyes.

Level 23
OOC: Perhaps...)

Arnish got off his mule, and just looked around passively, suddenly he petrified, and slowly, without a sound, changed into a dragon, he concentrated completely on masking his scent, and started to sneak into the direction he was looking at, and suddenly dissapeard behind some trees, shortly after which, the sound of a roaring bear could be heard, as Lenee (I presume) got around the trees for a better look, she could see that Arnish had killed the bear, and was now carefully skinning it with his teeth and claws, with a satisfied, and proud stance.

OOC: Gotta eat, be back in a while.)

Level 23
''Oh Hello Lenee'' Arnish said, with... what seemed like a smile on his face ''We dragons need to eat a lot, more than Humans need to eat, so I got here, in search of more food, and I found this delicious bear.'' He said, while, without looking, he cut into the chest of the bear.

Level 23
''It tastes better that way, and you dont have to drink as much, I wouldnt suggest it for Humans though, it can make you ill very easily'' He then looked at the bear again, and poked something, and suddenly, all the digestory organs came rolling out, he cut the two ends, and threw the organs away ''I dont feel like eating that, that is for the other hungry animals around here'' And he ripped a piece of meat out of the bear, and started chewing on it. ''Smow, whry are myou ere?''

Level 14
''Cause''Then she jumps and chaches a fruit from the tree Arnish was under ''*Chew*Everyone is asleep, except Joss, he finaly woke up, and i wanted to tell you if you could come back, also, i was curious cause yesterday you went in the dark alone and returned happily, you were eating....''Then she noticed that they were in the forest for a bit too long''Well, maybe everyone woke up now, so why don't we go back to see what's going on?''

Level 23
''I have no idea, the mule does not seem to have any feeling of danger or something, with every battle, he just... stands there, you probably didnt notice, but when I fought Jass's demon, he was just there, grazing, when the Demons attacked us, he was just right there.
Also, I havent seen anything that acted aggressively towards the Mule...'' Arnish said ''As for the horses.. I think the mule calms them down.''

Level 23
A few moments later, she could see the black dragon soaring above her, and with a few wingbeats, it shot up, and within a minute or two, it dissapeared in the clouds.

Arnish was more than enjoying the freedom he had in the forest, finally being able to stretch his wings out of combat, soaring through the clouds, however he soon was reminded of the situation, he could see a massive black, red, gray and silver(metal) area around Cherival, and several of Cherivals buildings were destroyed, the walls had already been breached, he could even see the street where he had his shop, completely destroyed, with several boulders in it.

He decided that he shouldnt make his flight too long, made a half barrel roll, and started to dive down back to the earth.

Level 14
Deceitful was still chained for his hunger had gotten worse. Some of the villagers thought it would be funny to tempt him with blood. "Your lucky I'm chained or your blood would be mine." The mage came back and he told them to leave. He had brought a glass of deer blood that the hunters allowed him to gather for Deceitful. "Here you go Caldan. It will keep you strong until the hunger is over." Deceitful drank it and his eyes started to change back.

Level 14
She was staring at the dragon which was flying and admiring the creature, despite the black scales on him, the dragon was a generous and helpful man in his disquise, she sat down and was watching him fly, then waiting for him to get down on the earth.

Level 23
Arnish landed on the bear, using its hollowed out ribcage as a shock-absorber, breaking the ribs in the process, licked the blood off his body, and headed back to his donkey, while transforming back to a human, and heading back for camp. Halfway there, he saw Lenee. ''Oh, hello''

Level 23
''I'll be heading for the camp, and practice some magic, I have neglected magic a bit since I got to Cherival'' He said, with a guilty face, and he headed on to camp, practicing magic.

OOC: Going to my GMod RP again (Admin responcibillity >.<)

Level 8
Jass got up and kicked Asran in the side as to wake him up "wake up man, when those other two come back we're leaving." he then looked around and saw Halsad. he walked over to halsad and woke him up the same way he did whit Asran.

Status
Not open for further replies.