• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Tales of Silventria

Do you agree with my opinion?

• Yeh

• neh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Ok, look it was hilarious at the start, but you took it way out of proportions, although I can see how it was kinda acceptble, sorry about the boot, anyway they've apparently merged the threads (I never asked for this) now the balancing is gonna be tricky, because while you want Rem to be able to stay alive, you don't want her to be invulnerable or close to it, from my tests giving her spirit link makes her damn near invulnerable with just basic soldiers around her (480hp 11-12hp damage soldiers) and thus would make her deity like if surrounded by knights or especially Zephyrs, so we need some other solution, mana shield seems appropriate, other solutions include an armor buff, possibly a spiked shell like ability, hardened skin or maybe something completely new

Level 12
Those convos in chat are hilarious. your circle meets up there to talk about making a campaign but it ends up being a damn comedy club

Level 11
upload_2017-9-3_23-55-5.png

Looks like @pyf is spying on the thread

Level 22
This campaign still sucks, why bother continuing it?
@King Tidus Can you tell us why you think so ff10 fanboy and maybe give suggestions on what is wrong?Oh wait you can't do that, because you have no brain.At least before you say it sucks wait for the full release, o wait you have such a tiny brain that it cannot comprehend that.Now if you are going to continue like this GTFO of this thread and never return.Im sure Blake and everyone else that help him put a lot of work into this project and wants to make a campaign for everyone to enjoy.It's because of people like you that make good projects get cancelled!
Anyway @Blake8 im sorry, but i had to say it to him.Wish you luck in finishing the campaign!

Last edited:
Level 7
Looks like it has an interesting story and charas than @Shar Dundred's Legends of Arkain campaign series.

Has @Jayborino or @Deltron play this (I think it's probably an alpha or beta. JBorino is also busy with LoA series at Tuesdays and Fridays).

I'll vote for "Yeh".

EDIT: I'll be reading the stuff today/tonight.

EDIT 2: Very cool storyline you got there. :) I approve. :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 16
What Colonel Aster said, and most of what has been done so far was abilities, triggers, concepts, lore and not material thats playable, we thought we could accomplish tons of work in the summer when everyone was free and we had more active participants but individuals got carried away with other things and progress wasnt what we expected......yeah I think that summarizes it

Status
Not open for further replies.