• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orcish campaign, should it be made?

Does this sound COOL or what?

• Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs some fixing...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I'm thinking of making an orcish campaign, the idea would be you start as a peon and work your way up the ranks by completing tasks, such as: Farming,gathering items, excavating, killing nobels, elves, humans, rebel orcs and so on.
AS for items it would have a one weapon slot, 1 armor slot, and four item slots.
The base storyline is sorta wobbly atm but its ok here it is:
The elves recently allied the humans, not long after a human messenger sent to the orcs went missing, the humans grew suspicious of the orcs and sent a second messenger. The messenger returned nine days later babeling nonesence with wounds everywhere, this greatly angered the humans, and the huamns declared war. With the humans and elves opressing forces attacking the orcs can they survive? Or will they become another extinct species? There fate is in your hands, but is it to heavy?

Thats the basic storyline for now, i know its rough and flawed, but ill get to fixing it if people find it good.

Level 8
Yes. It would have been cool. But you need good terrain.

I have played many types of games\campains. And most of them SUX HARD (I won't give any names) becouse of the terran. It was flat no details inn it.

SO i wish you good luck and HAVE FUN :wink:

Looking forward to see the campain

Status
Not open for further replies.