• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unanimous vote, orcish campaign started.

First or third person veiw?

• Third person

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Well not to many people voted, the vote was 2 yes 0 no 0 needs work. So, iv started terraining the city, its not great but it does seem "orcish". Now i need to know if you like First person veiw or third person veiw. Also can you tell me how good this stroyline is: Storyline

How it started:
The elves recent ally to the humans has worried the orcs, there cease fire would not last if teh elves were on the human forces, however the humans had no intention of fighting, so they sent a messenger to create peace with humans, orcs, and elves for once and for all. However, the messenger did arrive back to the huamns, as a headless corpse. As the humans knew the past of orcs they jumped to conclusion and destroyed one of the few reamaing orc cities Dren'no'tar.
Part 1:
The orcish city you onced lived in, dren'no'tar, has fallen, it was one of the last orcish cities, few orcs escaped from the slaughter, you among them. Your fleeing has brought you to the orcish war city and capital, Ven'donar. The orcs there are know as the elite forces because of there strength and endurance. To keep yourself alive, and to pay for taxs you have started a farm near the top of the city. You are one of the two farmers there, so theres almost no compition. However the orcish king's tax collecters are mercyless, so its very hard to make a living. You meagar possetions have all been pawned to offord the tax, but your crops are almost grown.

Thats about all i got, i have the end but that would just spoil the stroy. Please give some feedback and vote on the veiw you like most. Ty.[/img]

Level 8
i see u have a [/img] ... i was hoping for a screen shot but what the hell lol u need a screenshot before ppl would want to vote =) but i put 3rd person cause i like 3rd person games :D

Level 8
Good idea, and I like the story. First person view would be disorienting, and hard to look at. By third person do you mean normal, normal locked on character, or behind the character's back?

I voted 3rd person cuz 1st person would be confusing

Status
Not open for further replies.