• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tainted Market Square

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a Blizzard map that I chose to convert. This is also the first map I have ever made. I was inspired by Revan(Rom)'s HellSquare to make this conversion.

Credits go to:
- Abyssal of Illidan by DampirTBs
- Magic Brazier by Argus
- The Lich King by l0w kwaliti
- Blizzard

Story:
The land is tainted with the Lich King's influence, but external forces present themselves to purge this taint. This region is moderately populated; be prepared to fight for supremecy.

I hope you like it (>^.^)> ^( ^.^ )^ <(^.^<)

Keywords:
Warcraft, Market Square, Revan(Rom), Kami no Iki, Argus, l0w kwaliti, DampirTBs, Northrend, Icecrown Glacier, Ice, Iceland, Snow, Snowland, Lich, Lich
Contents

Tainted Market Square (Map)

Reviews
11:54, 15th Apr 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected Sorry, but I believe the original one is better than this ^^ The imported models are just for show and honestly don't belong in a melee-map, the terrain isn't really creative: a bit of ice here, snow...

M

11:54, 15th Apr 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

Sorry, but I believe the original one is better than this ^^
The imported models are just for show and honestly don't belong in a melee-map, the terrain isn't really creative: a bit of ice here, snow there, trees and you're done.
The entire lay-out was already made, no points there...