• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Symphony ORPG Rise Of the Ancients [Return]

Should i make people Suggest their own guilds? and get 3 and post every ver?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
The New Landing Screen :D
206543-albums5871-picture66965.png

One cool Landing screen and already gave REP to this awesome artwork.... whoever made this, +REP!:grin:

Level 13
I think you should already give out a small beta version where we can lvl up to 5 maybe? :p
I can't wait!

Hehe Don't worry the beta version will be like The actual version But it would lack items, sets, Guilds, Quests and skill :D thanks for the Good Feedback appreciate it :grin:

Level 13
Hi guys this is the New Update :D

Attachments

• 206543-albums5871-picture66978.png
    206543-albums5871-picture66978.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 103
  • 206543-albums5871-picture66977.png
    206543-albums5871-picture66977.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 92
  • 206543-albums5871-picture66976.png
    206543-albums5871-picture66976.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 62
  • 206543-albums5871-picture66975.png
    206543-albums5871-picture66975.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 85
Level 30
Hi guys this is the New Update :D

Very nice terrain. Not flat of all, nice use of trees, houses and doodads but I think fog doesnt look that fitting on a town for the forest yes, i looks good but the town, no. I also have noticed your terrain to be a closed area. Only one way to walk and its not that much of an open area based on the screenshots you have shown. Still, +REP to you, Legendary and your awesome terraner again!:thumbs_up:

Level 13
Very nice terrain. Not flat of all, nice use of trees, houses and doodads but I think fog doesnt look that fitting on a town for the forest yes, i looks good but the town, no. I also have noticed your terrain to be a closed area. Only one way to walk and its not that much of an open area based on the screenshots you have shown. Still, +REP to you, Legendary and your awesome terraner again!:thumbs_up:

Hehe Thank you for the great feedbacks you give to us :D

Level 9
I usually don't play RPG's but this one I surely will, I really love what you did with the terrain and fogging, all the features seem legit too. You should add guilds from the Wc3 lore though, you know like the Warsongs, Blood Knights, Bronzebeards and so on. That would make the map even better for people that have played campaign on Wc3.

Level 3
I usually don't play RPG's but this one I surely will, I really love what you did with the terrain and fogging, all the features seem legit too. You should add guilds from the Wc3 lore though, you know like the Warsongs, Blood Knights, Bronzebeards and so on. That would make the map even better for people that have played campaign on Wc3.

Yes that was what me and legendary was going for but we changed it because we want something out of the ordinary but thanks for the suggestion i think it would come in handy next time :):goblin_yeah:

Level 13
I've been following this project for awhile now, and now that you're accepting beta testers I would be happy to help. This is a very promising project!

Thank you for the good and intresting feedbacks i would ike to post a first look but the beta test will be near so i decided not to :grin:

Level 30
Make the bosses use skills?

You can just use trigger for making Boss use skills like this trigger on my game:
  • Main Boss 1
    • Events
      • Unit - Corrupted Ancient Beast 0073 <gen> Is attacked
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order Corrupted Ancient Beast 0073 <gen> to Night Elf Keeper Of The Grove - Entangling Roots (Attacking unit)
      • Unit - Order Corrupted Ancient Beast 0073 <gen> to Undead Lich - Frost Armor Corrupted Ancient Beast 0073 <gen>
Do like this but it depends on what even in the fight you want the Boss to cast it.

Level 13
You can just use trigger for making Boss use skills like this trigger on my game:
  • Main Boss 1
    • Events
      • Unit - Corrupted Ancient Beast 0073 <gen> Is attacked
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order Corrupted Ancient Beast 0073 <gen> to Night Elf Keeper Of The Grove - Entangling Roots (Attacking unit)
      • Unit - Order Corrupted Ancient Beast 0073 <gen> to Undead Lich - Frost Armor Corrupted Ancient Beast 0073 <gen>
Do like this but it depends on what even in the fight you want the Boss to cast it.

I like to give you some rep but i cant going too spread some

Level 16
Sorry guys but I will be offline for about 2-3 weeks because finals is here. I have to study for the tests.

I finished the system that Legendary requested so I think my absence won't cause any hindrance to the project's development.

Keep it up En_Tropy, tunawasabe and Legendary, we can do it :D

Looking forward to the beta test.

Level 13
Sorry guys but I will be offline for about 2-3 weeks because finals is here. I have to study for the tests.

I finished the system that Legendary requested so I think my absence won't cause any hindrance to the project's development.

Keep it up En_Tropy, tunawasabe and Legendary, we can do it :D

Looking forward to the beta test.

Sure :D and 2 - 3 weeks will be like 21 days? maybe you can catch up with the beta test :D

Status
Not open for further replies.