• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Symphony ORPG Rise Of the Ancients [Return]

Should i make people Suggest their own guilds? and get 3 and post every ver?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hang a tight, only little things to go. Just some main quests and optional quests and will finish the BOSS. BTW, If you want me to make it better, I'll release the demo map with a dungeon too but if not I'll just finish the quests and the BOSS.

Just the boss and quest

Level 13
Another saying "Hows your game, my friend?" and I do have a suggestion in your guild..... How about make some dungeons that is only for Guilds and make these Guild dungeons hard to finish because the rewards are worth it and will be distribute to the guild members who participated at the Guild dungeon.

Here's the mechanics, When players with guild go near at a Guild dungeon, they are given 20-30 sec to enter. When the time runs out, only those players who have entered are allowed to participate at the guild dungeon and they will be the only one receiving the reward when the dungeon is finished. The dungeons should consist of Enemies, Rare enemies (drops more items than Enemies), Mini-Boss (Weaker than an actual boss) and Boss. The rewards it depends on you but should be high because Guild dungeon is meant to be hard. Oh and players with a guild only can enter and the guild leader should enter the Guild dungeone first for other members to be able to enter. Players that will enter should have the same guild with the guild of the leader who first entered the Guild Dungeon.

Wish this is a good idea...

Okay i will try to make it...

Level 19
Please keep the small talk for the chatroom/private PMs and reserve this thread for map-related discussion

Level 30
Hey, bro. I have some suggestion for your guild. How about make some buyable buffs only for guilds. When these buffs are bought, your Guild Headquarters or the Guild Main Base (if there's one in your game or you might want to add this) will have this active skills at the building and when used, it gives the all the guild members some buffs for some seconds or better 3-5 minutes.

For example, and 2x EXP buff, it will increase the EXP rate of all guild members by 2x and for that I required you not to make the guild acquirable at the last level because this 2x EXP buff will be useless if the user is already at Level 50...

Level 13
Hey, bro. I have some suggestion for your guild. How about make some buyable buffs only for guilds. When these buffs are bought, your Guild Headquarters or the Guild Main Base (if there's one in your game or you might want to add this) will have this active skills at the building and when used, it gives the all the guild members some buffs for some seconds or better 3-5 minutes.

For example, and 2x EXP buff, it will increase the EXP rate of all guild members by 2x and for that I required you not to make the guild acquirable at the last level because this 2x EXP buff will be useless if the user is already at Level 50...

I know that's what i was going to do but im waiting for the map from En
i will try the 2x level though Thanks!

Level 19
Well, that is good that we have the same idea. I have just thinked of this because Im a die hard fan of RPG and most RPG games have this so called Guilds.:grin:

I wish too that you will have the map already. Good Luck! +REP!

Sorry for being a bit off topic but I have not once played an rpg with a "guild" that did not involve A) skillset or B) just a method of partying for dungeons

Level 13
Sorry for being a bit off topic but I have not once played an rpg with a "guild" that did not involve A) skillset or B) just a method of partying for dungeons

Ow lawl i can do that im just going to think how can i make it like that and ask simple things :grin:

Level 4
update me when the beta is released :) i want to check on this as well :) i might get some ideas, but no worries no stealing of features :) anyway, i think they are letting me finish the terrain first before working on triggers >.>

Level 4
how's the work coming legendary? Im quite busy these days i cant make an update. How many more days till ROTA is finished? :) (expected date the beta will be released) anyway, inform me if you have new features in your map!

Level 13
how's the work coming legendary? Im quite busy these days i cant make an update. How many more days till ROTA is finished? :) (expected date the beta will be released) anyway, inform me if you have new features in your map!

Haha thanks for supporting my project but i think i need a long break i will be back on january 2 i will be on a vacation

Level 13
Got your map back already? If not, do you think he/she will really return the map? Ehhh... Im just wondering because I can see that this game is becoming a little dead... No offense.:eekani:

Yeah i got the map back but he said i need to combine Centaurions, Unknonwn region and the one i don't know to make a big region out of it i need to lessen the water part.. but i already sent him the map so he is currently doing the Skills i think :grin:

Edit: I Posted some credits

Level 10
Yeah its GUI, also I'm intreged by your map, has a lot of content that you are promising, so I'm looking forward to that, but I have one question; what will guilds do?

Like will more content be unlocked so you can go to a certain area if you are apart of a certain guild, or you get different items or unlockables, or is it just going to be a PVP system.

Either way it's looking good.

Level 13
Yeah its GUI, also I'm intreged by your map, has a lot of content that you are promising, so I'm looking forward to that, but I have one question; what will guilds do?

Like will more content be unlocked so you can go to a certain area if you are apart of a certain guild, or you get different items or unlockables, or is it just going to be a PVP system.

Good Question :grin: well guilds are like Factions they do guild wars, one of it is like it has ranking Quest ranking is different by the player guild ranking (its not ranking like rank 1,2,3,4 and so on) it is like Novice,Clansmen, and Captain you can rank up by donating your level to the guild which level gap is to 50 (and of course every Rank has Bonous Attributes and Stuff)

And why are guilds created? we are making the game unique and original by means of making our own systems but some are not

Level 30

And also I help Legendary with ideas of uses of guilds. If he will do in the game the ideas I gave to him, there will be some buyable buffs too that makes all Guild Members strong for some minutes. For example, a 2x EXP buffs, it will increase all guild members' EXP rate for some minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.