• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Survival] Suggestion Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
WC3 Survival
Hello all,
Here i will be taking ideas for what evolutions the pet should evolve into.
we are currently working on a new tech tree for the pet. It will evolve depending on the highest stat,
So far we have
Tier 1 -
Strength - Hydralisk
Agility - Zergling
Intelligence - Tranis (or how you spell it) xD

Okay so we need ideas for the following,
Tiers 2-5, of Strength,Agility,Intelligence

But will also need.
Tier 1 - agility/intelligence, agility/strength, Intelligence/strength,
But we also need this for tiers 2-5 :)
All Feedback appreciated.
However the layout of unit submission should be the following,

Attributes[c]
Tier 2[c]
Tier 3[c]
Tier 4[c]
Tier 5[r]

• Strength[c]
Name : Hydralisk
Stats : Current Stats + 2 to strength
Bonus Stats -
HP : +50

MP
: -50
Description - A strong armour based alien, can be used to tank those around it, able to withstand strong enemy attacks. However, its low mana count causes it to result to slow brutal attacks.

• Agility[c]
Name : Zergling
Stats : Current Stats + 2 to agility.
Bonus Stats -
HP : +25

MP
: +/-0
Description - Relies on its agility to get it around, has low damage but high attack speed, gaining it the advantage in close combat, but the low base hp, causes the zergling to heal often.

• Intelligence[c]
Name : Tranis
Stats : Current Stats + 2 to intelligence.
Bonus Stats -
HP : +/- 0

MP
: +25
Description - a early shaman or warlock for the pet evolution, with the help of its high mana, it is able to cast spells more regular than the other two forms, however with it being a melee type, it will spend most of its time in the front lines, taking damage, but dealing low damage at a medium attack speed.

Name of unit :
Tier -
Damage -
Attack speed -
Model -
Icon -
Base Health -
Base mana -
Main Stat/Required highest stat -
Icon/Model must require a picture.

Link to suggestion box on forums, Suggestion Box
Link to suggestion box on hiveworkshop, Suggestion Box (Hiveworkshop)

Last edited:
Level 6
I don't know if you'll want to use this or not but you could make the Zergling become a Banneling and have it spit acid, and the Hydralisk a Lurker. These are of course the same upgrades for the units that are in Starcraft, so you may not want to use that.

A few other names that I'll throw out to you off the top of my head:

Morphling, Destrolisk, Reaver.

You may want to use those names or not... just some ideas that popped into my head; hope it helps, and good luck with the map!

I don't know if you'll want to use this or not but you could make the Zergling become a Banneling and have it spit acid, and the Hydralisk a Lurker. These are of course the same upgrades for the units that are in Starcraft, so you may not want to use that.

A few other names that I'll throw out to you off the top of my head:

Morphling, Destrolisk, Reaver.

You may want to use those names or not... just some ideas that popped into my head; hope it helps, and good luck with the map!

Hmmmm i like the the idea of a Baneling, but maybe use a different model ?
and it could be strength and agility evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.