• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PJ's Death Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Team:
warcraft0345.gif
Fire Eagle is the creator of the map. He is the one who planned this project.

warcraft0521.gif
Paillan is a terrainer/triggerer of the team.

fthyk helps the team when he has time.

Heroes:
1. Raumash (Chaos Tauren)
a. Description - Mixture of Doom Guard and Tauren. Agility is 28, Intelligence is 26, and Strength is 35. + 3.00 Strength,
+ 2.00 Agility, and + 2.00 Intelligence per level.
b. Skills :
1. None so far
c. Battle Stats:
1. Life: 925
2. Mana: 390
3. Damage: 65 - 90
Buildings:
1. Tavern
a. Description - Where you pick your hero.
b. Heroes sold - Raumash
2. Shop
a. Description - Sells items.
b. Items sold - Frost Dagger, Moonsword, Runed Axe, Bloodseeker, Staff of Destruction
Extras:
1. Summoner
Description: The summoner can't walk. It is beside the tavern. It is the one to select your hero. If you pick your hero, he will automatically dissapear.

Last edited:
Level 14
Moar Bb codes pl0x, anyway, I'm pretty sure a M-D thread should have enough gameplay pics or atleast pics from the editor, I think this project is too early to be put here.

oh and btw, *disappear.

Level 6
Now, We've got Paillan as a terrainer/triggerer.
Paillan, Can you trigger this spell?? "Hero enters in a rage, getting X% bonus for next damages, but also takes Y% more damage"

Level 19
yeah i can handle that, anything more you want in the spell?
a yes almos forgget, you want basic numbers, Stat based or item based numbers? or all toghether? :/
Edit: i have a problem, i cannot find how the save the defense off a unit anywhere, so i think you will have too request this.
I just can cofigure it whit the life :|

Last edited:
Level 6
Rage Skill:
Hero enters in rage, dealing 50/75/100% more damage but also takes 25/35/50% damage from enemies. Lasts for 15/20/25 seconds.
Mana Cost: 70/80/90
Cooldown: 50

Status
Not open for further replies.