• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Supremacy 1914

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Ash, Firelord213 is Andreja, And I'm ottoman empaiaz ._.

Any ways, Congrats on taking Belgrad TDB D:

And is there any way to change so that Articles we made don't end up in the bottom of the European News paper?
I hate those ''Leik uhm otoman weag war gainst grec and los trops'' thingies D:

Level 14
yes but it doesn't have to put our articles at the bottom.

Here's the current map ATM.

jasdioasgdhss1.png

Last edited:
Level 40
Alright, a lot of people have been asking this, so here goes.

Morale

You will see Morale ratings on both troops and provinces.

Troops gain and lose morale depending on how battles they are in and wars their country is in are going, and fight more effectively if they have higher morale.

Provinces gain morale every turn based on several factors, including the infrastructure in the province, and how long it takes to travel from that province to the capital of the nation controlling it. Additionally, when a nation's capital falls, the conqueror's civilians will begin celebrating, raising the morale of all provinces by roughly 10%.

Provinces additionally can lose morale. Spies on economic sabotage missions can sabotage the morale of the target country, dropping the morale of that province or even the entire country by roughly 10%. Battles going on in a province will slowly decrease its morale.

If a province is ceded to another country via a foreign policy treaty, the province's morale will drop radically; to roughly 40% if its morale is above that, 10-25% otherwise.

If a province is forcefully occupied, its morale will instantly drop to 25%.

If the empire controlling a province begins running out of raw materials (0, that is), then morale will drop dramatically and often, until your entire empire may dissolve into chaos.

Provinces with 30% morale or less will have enough dissatisfied population that riots will break out. Rioters can kill small amounts of troops if they decide to start an uprising (less than about 4,000), and if they manage to take over the country, they will proclaim their loyalty to another country (usually a nearby one that their original owner was at peace with) and cede themselves to that country, raising morale dramatically.

You can generally count on more than 5% morale increase per turn, which means riots rarely last longer than one turn if continuous fighting is not occurring in the area.

EDIT:

If anyone already playing is up for a second game, say so. We are getting more requests for a second game in general, so yeah.

Level 34
It means if you want to deactivate your Barracks, press it and you'll see something happen to the productions.

Attachments

• Sup1914 Screen.jpg
    Sup1914 Screen.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 73
Level 34
Shush my friend, lord Sidious has eyes and ears everywhere.

I mean err..

Oh and, you are probally going to lose Nisk, if no help arrives.

You:
- 2 Regiments
- Overal strenght is 1,2
- Morale is 42%
Him:
- 6 Regiments
- Overal strenght is 5
- Morale is 63%

I doubt Nisk wont hold much longer :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Say guys, who has already tier 2 units? Or must I elaborate the T2?

Level 40
It's impossible to have a factory before about day 9 or 10, assuming you have the resources to power-tech. 1 day for fort, then 3 for harbour, then 3 for railroad, then 3 (I think) for Factory, then a while to build the artillery pieces.

Anyhow, game 2 ready to join up, sent name in password to those signed up. Still need two more.

Status
Not open for further replies.