• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Any projects, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello everyone, I'm rather curious to hear about what other people are creating in their free time.

To start, I'm working on a Multiplayer LAN Hacking Game where players attempt to hack other opponents virtual computers with randomly generated virtual worlds to fight through and upgrade their own computer components to win (shutdown the opponents virtual terminal).

Another project I got running is a Media Player to takes a form of an XMB (Sony Playstation 3 Interface) kinda remake.

Anyway... :thumbs_up:

~ Armix8

Level 5
Here are a few which I turned them into a list:
1: A batch file to make a folder and remove the folder completely (this is for lazy people who don't like to delete things by clicking and such or don't know know this Shift + Delete, also need to fix bugs)
2: Facebook Shortcut (Completed)
3: A New Msn Type Called The Simpsons Messenger (Need to fix some problems with it)
4: A Browser Selection and page selection (Comes in handy)
5: I umm forgot the rest oh well, I will find them later, maybe I should get some testers with that, oh btw does anyone need a bat to exe converter because if you do I can give you one...

Level 19
I'm trying to create a graphic engine (with ray-something, shadows, reflections and stuff, right now only 2d is working and it's damn slow, probably will have to use OpenCL or something like that to get the speed to an acceptable level but multithreading might be enough for now)
Also I am working on a Worms-like game with physics but I'm still fighting with the math behind it (sphere collision works but polygon collision is kind of tricky, verlet integration is not stable for bigger objects and the constraints ain't stiff enough)

Level 12
61131786v1_480x480_Front.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.