• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fear me for i haw come to this place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
her is my story

The coming of Zor
A long time ago, MMORPG’s were created. Most people who played them were people with time on their hands. People that wanted to get rid of the “l33t h4xx0rz” in other online games sought their refuge in games such as Everquest. But in time, the “h4xx0rs” started pouring into this new kind of game too. Most were scared away with tactics such as monthly fees, but some made their way into the consistent virtual worlds of MMOG’s. There, they formed small gangs. In groups, they always griefed, ganked, and betrayed others for their own, sometimes even no gain. Most communities tried to ignore or ban these people, but slowly their population grew. It was one day, a dark day, even in MMOG’s without any weather effects, that their king rose. All players felt a shiver, a “disturbance in the Force”, so to speak, as he logged in. He was Zor, king of Nubz.

World of Warcraft
We’ve all played World of Warcraft, and most of us like it. And if you like it or not, you’ve still got to admit it’s a pretty good game. But as with all MMOG’s, Nubz have played it from the start. And so did Zor. World of Warcraft GM’s had tried to keep him from the game as long as possible, ordering shopkeepers to remove the game from their shelves and such. And it worked for pretty long, too, allowing the WoW Nub population to keep to a minimum, with occasional accidents here and there. But with the release of more and more patches that kept getting more and more attention, it was inevitable that Zor too attained World of Warcraft. But he did not simply buy it. With his l33t team of h4xx0rz he attempted a terrible experiment, which backfired….

“T3h sUp3r l33t 4cc1d3ntz0r”
This time, the Nubz felt a disturbance. Remember that day your neighbour started crying for no reason? Remember that day the guy from two blocks down went into a blind frenzy and ran across the streets, screaming that the end was nigh? Exactly. That’s when Zor got trapped in the game he was trying to control… It seemed to work. His plan was simple, yet effective: he digitalized himself, erasing his corporeal form, and placing him into the World of Warcraft mainframe, allowing him to add, edit and delete anything, anywhere. But it failed. As he was being transported into the virtual world, fire struck his house, destroying all computer equipment, making him enter WoW’s mainframe maimed, and near powerless. Since that day, he has waited to gain strength, while gathering an army of Nubz around him.

The Burning Crusade
And soon, it will happen. The Burning Crusade will enter the World of Warcraft. The onslaught will be terrible. Gankers crawling out of their crevasses everywhere. From the verdant plains of Mulgore to the lush forests of Elwynn Forest, no-one will be able to escape this slaughtering. Some will resist, but will quickly be broken. The only way now is to unite as one, setting our differences aside, Horde and Alliance alike. For Zor will soon enter the game, with his new army, the Burning Crusade. Driven insane by endless torment, he had gone mad, and used the little wit he had left to think of a battle plan. He planned to use his army of Nubz to purge the world of all normal players, converting it into a darkened realm full of the worst players ever. Although these still are Nubz, their brute force, combined with the fact that they outnumber the normal players 25 to 1, makes them almost impossible to defeat. They will go on foot, “cleansing” the world. As they all wear the Mark of Zor, a flame with a spell in a dark tongue, they are called the Burning Crusade. Now, run. Just, run. GO!

now :twisted: i the grand noob is her so all you 133t people beware for the Noob King is her ^^

Level 9
someone bother itself to short resume this because i just gave up in the "king of nubz" ¬¬

Level 25
Ok, I've got a History exam tommorow, so I'll try and translate this gibberish, despite the fact I stopped reading at the name as well

MMORPGS exist

WoW is a MMORPG

WoW has an expansion

This guy thinks he's ment to be something he's not

Fanfic writers should study storylines first. Yeah, I know the "Trapped in game" storyline is the storyline of .Hack. That's why you should come up with an original one

Level 14
If this topic was a little more boring I would think it is the work of
images

Status
Not open for further replies.