• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Supremacy 1914 - Need people for second game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Will start a proper economy soon.

And to the war declarer in the Daily: Please don't attack folks, especially me, during naptime, people are sleeping then.

Level 40
Kaiser supertoinkz
German Empire
0 Goldmarks

NOTE: This game has not yet started. Thus, you cannot command your armies or give orders.
Game starts when all players joined.

Okay. How does the game works? :D
In my old thread I gave a quick overview, plus you can check the Manual and the FAQ over at the website.

I suggest:

http://www.supremacy1914.com/index....1[action]=list_post&tx_mmforum_pi1[tid]=19815
http://www.supremacy1914.com/index....1[action]=list_post&tx_mmforum_pi1[tid]=20357
http://www.supremacy1914.com/index....1[action]=list_post&tx_mmforum_pi1[tid]=19580
http://www.supremacy1914.com/index....1[action]=list_post&tx_mmforum_pi1[tid]=18445

Level 18
Exactly what Huurka just said applies to me too, just include Coal in the "what I want" list and possibly fish\grain in the "what I am willing to give" list.

Oh yeah... And I'm willing to give away 1.5 times more wood\iron than the oil\gas\coal I'm getting in return.

Feel free to make me a deal. I'm in need of grain/iron and got a lot of coal and gas for trade. :)

Level 17
Sitting on 48k iron and 45k wood.

Game 1 has been running a long time, but game 2 still needs players.

Level 48
Yeah. I'm no longer playing, because stupid soldiers started attacking Germany's soldiers. I mean... When there is that "Right of Way" thing, I thought that our soldiers will fight together against the Polish guys, who are enemies of us both(I think). So when I ordered them to attack that polish city you was attacking too, I was hoping that we'll fight together instead of fighting each other...

I mean that just sucks.

Level 34
You can always attack Numerion for a final push, just for fun.

Oh and I'm sorry that it ended up like this, I'd offer you peace after you placed your quitrage in the Daily but shortly withdrew my economic and peace offering since I see you didn't care anymore. Maybe you get more luck in Game 2.

Level 48
I'm not playing this game anymore, at all. I suck too hard at it, mainly because I don't know what I'm supposed to do to get a +50 or so in each Energy resource. All Energy places either belong to my allies, or don't exist at all in big amounts. Like... I have to go in six different directions just to stabilize my Coal production to something higher than -200. Then this thing about having a chance to get attacked in everywhere I go, and the uprising thing that kills my soldiers, and the huge time it takes to get from place, and no one selling energy in the Stock Market OR in private offers.

Level 40
I'm not playing this game anymore, at all. I suck too hard at it, mainly because I don't know what I'm supposed to do to get a +50 or so in each Energy resource. All Energy places either belong to my allies, or don't exist at all in big amounts. Like... I have to go in six different directions just to stabilize my Coal production to something higher than -200. Then this thing about having a chance to get attacked in everywhere I go, and the uprising thing that kills my soldiers, and the huge time it takes to get from place, and no one selling energy in the Stock Market OR in private offers.
You have to be proactive about it. Your nation has more energy than mine and I haven't had trouble getting energy.

--

Uprisings can be stopped by stationing around 10 men in revolting provinces.

--

You have about a million wood and iron, meaning you can easily upgrade the production of your weaker provinces.

--

No one nation is very stable (except for Italy, but they don't really have surpluses of anything). Quit whining as if Sweden has it tough, when in reality every nation has strengths and weaknesses and many people consider Sweden one of the most powerful nations due to their high amounts of raw materials.

--

Pretty much all of your problems would be solved by reading the manual/faq.

Level 34
No one nation is very stable (except for Italy, but they don't really have surpluses of anything). Quit whining as if Sweden has it tough, when in reality every nation has strengths and weaknesses and many people consider Sweden one of the most powerful nations due to their high amounts of raw materials.

I have to worry about several fronts hah.

Level 48
You have to be proactive about it. Your nation has more energy than mine and I haven't had trouble getting energy.

--

Uprisings can be stopped by stationing around 10 men in revolting provinces.

--

You have about a million wood and iron, meaning you can easily upgrade the production of your weaker provinces.

--

--

Pretty much all of your problems would be solved by reading the manual/faq.

Can you please stop it? I'm not whining. I just didn't like this game, I'm bad at strategy and that's it. I just wanted to try the game. And, well, I didn't like it. I don't want to argue with you, or to 'whine', or... Well, just please, stop it.

I know it's not about Sweden. I said it like a million times, it's about me, I'm just not good at this game, and I just wanted to try it. I have great respect towards you, in fact, I just don't like it how you just keep arguing with me about my own decision. I don't know what you're trying to do - to prove a point, to get me back in the game, or just argue for fun... But I don't really care. I don't want any arguments.

Level 17
Can you please stop it? I'm not whining. I just didn't like this game, I'm bad at strategy and that's it. I just wanted to try the game. And, well, I didn't like it. I don't want to argue with you, or to 'whine', or... Well, just please, stop it.

I know it's not about Sweden. I said it like a million times, it's about me, I'm just not good at this game, and I just wanted to try it. I have great respect towards you, in fact, I just don't like it how you just keep arguing with me about my own decision. I don't know what you're trying to do - to prove a point, to get me back in the game, or just argue for fun... But I don't really care. I don't want any arguments.
Pewt is trying to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.