• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Okay sorry i made a whole new thread for this but i FINALLY made it to the end game item shop past your NPC which gives you 300 gold and that was only after me and my friend decided not to kill each other and farmed for the entire game when i made it to the shop there was only 30 seconds left in deathmatch AR so im just saying you may need to make it either easier to get there or the stronger items that you are coming out with will probably help a lot.

So really all i am saying is only person i have ever seen make it to that shop in an actual game was Death Knight and had killed everyone but me....

Level 18
That's what I like to hear! I am hoping future versions will be less buggy and not require patches to fix them.

By the way, I have created a more simple and short save/load code that will be implemented into the next version of AtD. Until Version 3.0 you will still be able to load old codes, but when you save it will give you the new code format which is much easier to remember. Then you will begin to use that code instead.

In version 3.0 the old code system will be completely phased out. Just to let you know :)

Level 18
You can still load old codes, and I will keep it that way until 3.00. However all saved codes will be generated in the new format. The new format is not quite as secure as the current (the current has a 1 in a trillion possibility to correctly guess a code), but has some advanced security features that will be sufficient.

I sacrificed some security in the new code for efficiency and ease, where the old code was 18 characters the new code is only 8 characters and color distinguishes between numbers and letters for ease of deciphering it.

Level 12
I really feel that this new code will be more efficient YET and this is just a suggestion i think you should make it just 8 characters like you did but with symbols, caps, non-caps, numbers, and w/e else you could use as long as they are on a QWERTY keyboard normally :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.