• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LostMemory's AtD FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Q: What is AtD?
A: Against the Darkness is a game in which the Death Hunters face off against the Death Knight, who is trying to open a portal to bring demons into the world. The game itself is a "Hero survival with RPG elements" as Nite likes to call it, meaning that both sides are trying to survive each other's attacks, but there are also aspects such as questing, leveling, teamwork, secret finding, and boss slaying.

Q: I'm bad at being a certain class, the hunters in general, or at being death knight. What do I do?
A: Read my guides. They should help you immensely.

Q: When I die, I'm dead for good?
A: Yeah. Sucks, doesn't it? If you're a hunter, give your gold away to allies before leaving. HOWEVER, if you die to creeps, NOT the death knight, within the first 8 minutes of the game you will revive after a short wait.

Q: Where's my shop as a Death Knight? I can't find it!
A: Go shoot an albatross.

Q: Is there an AtD clan?
A: No, not an official one as of now, unless someone made one and never told anyone about it. However, there may be one in the future.

Q: How do I get elite items?
A: Look around, and pay attention to in-game messages. I'll tell you, however, that it takes a vicious battle to get to them.

Q: I saw someone with an item called _____. It's not even in the elite item shop! Where do I get it?
A: There are some items that you can only find when an enemy drops them. Should you find one of these, it's your lucky day! These items are very powerful, and should be kept out of the other teams' hands at all costs.

Q: How do I find out what the Porter's favorite color is?
A: Think fast.

Q: Seriously, where's the Death Knight shop?!
A: Shut. Up.

Q: How do I report a bug, should any arise?
A: Post it somewhere in the forums or whisper it to me or 1)ark_NiTe on Warcraft 3.

Q: I have the item I need for a quest, but the person isn't accepting it and just acts like I'm getting the quest. Is this a glitch?
A: No, quest items all have a "spell" which you use on the person who gave the quest. Use it and you'll get your hard-earned reward.

That's all for now. I'll update it as I think of more things to add, or as things become frequently asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.