• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Version 2.88!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Here are a bunch more still more to come.

-Witches hat needs a starting cooldown like the rest of the items.
-Make text appear telling a player that save/load has been disabled because of single playing.
-Text for my item says "by a most skilled" but needs to be "by the most skilled."
-Need for a third shop in the death match arena to hold the rest of the items.
-Disable ally trading system so no more pulling for better items.
-Add trigger to stop mercs. from entering the arena with heros.
-Far mid right of map is the only spot there is no trees/fences blocking you from the water add something please.
-Mini loading screen still says version 2.86 on it.
-When a hint appears it clears your save/load code off the screen.
-New load codes work perfectly although they are shorter.
-New -kick command works perfectly and kicks the designated player/s.
-Bug/Glitch: if only two people are playing one hunter and one death knight then the death knight leaves it leaves him where ever e last was and nothing happens.
-I'm no shure if they are or not but upper case and lower case letters should be different colors.
-Both new items are working perfectly and are very well balanced also are placed in the perfect shop.
-Death knights ultimate ability needs to deal more damage (alot more) since right now it wont even take half of a hunters health.

i will update this list again later :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 18
Responses:
-Witches hat intentionally has no starting cooldown so it can be used early game.
-I will make save/load disabled in single player
-by a most skilled blacksmith is proper English, like saying "by a very skilled". I feel like it didn't need to be THE most skilled because I'm sure THE most skilled blacksmith's name would be remembered.
-Will add the two new items to the dragon in Battle Arena (if there is no room then a new shop.)
-Ally trading system will stand as is. Pooling for better towers or items is helpful and not imbalanced.
-Mercenaries cost a lot of gold and some buy, sacrificing items. They are meant to be in arena.
-Why should you be blocked from seeing the water?
-Mini loading screen says 2.86? What is the mini loading screen? Everything says 2.88 to me, double check this.
-Hints will no longer clear screen of messages.
-Death Knight will now be removed from game when he leaves with only 2 people playing.
-"Upper and lower case letters should be in different colors". It's not as bad as you think. I only use lower case o's and i's, all other letters are upper case. No need to worry about this.
-Nether Prison ultimate or Vampire Bat?

Level 18
Does not! I just double checked and it says 2.88. You should double check :p
Nether Prison does some heavy damage... it's just countered with heavy armor. Perhaps I could up the damage a little though. I'll toy around with it and see what I can do.

I've fixed everything. There was also a bug that when a random player was chosen to become DK it didn't subtract 1 from the Hero count. It does now.

The only thing I haven't done yet is adding the 2 items into the battle arena. I'll probably do that later tonight and then send you and Doron another test version.

In the mean time I was considering trying to add in the Voodoo Mask... I was thinking of an ability that

A.) You bind your soul into another friendly unit, so that if you take damage it is either
a.) Transferred as half damage to the other Hunter
b.) You cannot take physical damage (can still take spell damage) for 10 seconds as long as that Hero is living
c.) You disappear completely into the Death Hunter and remain untouchable as long as that Hunter lives, lasting 5 seconds.

or B.) You activate the spell and all physical damage you take will be ignored and instead half damage will be applied to your mana for 8-10 seconds.

Level 12
Well i have now played 2.88 for over 15 hours :hohum:
yea i know thats bad but as far as i can see nothing is wrong with the map at all but i would like it more if the vampire lord creep that uses mana shield would activate it at 1/2 health instead of 1/4 since once it gets to 1/4 you can use an ability to instant kill and death knights love to do this to KS :xxd:

Level 12
Version 2.88 test2:

-I was playing normal mode single player and after the timer to win the game and have the portal destroyed ran out nothing happened the game just sat there.
-The Battle Mage's ultimate activates when you attack animals also.
-Shadow Mask works perfectly.
-Duel arena is much more efficient now and i like it a lot.
-If im not mistaken and you decreased the attack of the sacred force blade then good job since it is much more balanced now.
-All commands are working perfectly.
-At 3-4 minutes before the portal opens in normal mode the game announces something like "7 minutes until the hunters win the game."
-In the info. tab at top left of screen you still have the votekick information inside of it.

Yep everything else is working perfectly and I am very excited about the full release so keep on keeping on :thumbs_up:

Level 18
Portal was destroyed and no victory cinematic occurred? Can you check this with more players so we can be sure. Also, play again with more players and see if the 7 minutes until the hunters win the game message still showsu p too early. I'll erase the votekick info. Play a couple more times and see if these bugs are still occurring.

Level 18
-The Battle Mage's ultimate activates when you attack animals also.

No it doesn't. One of the conditions is that the dying animal is not owned by neutral passive.

-If im not mistaken and you decreased the attack of the sacred force blade then good job since it is much more balanced now.

Nope but I'm glad you think so haha.

-In the info. tab at top left of screen you still have the votekick information inside of it.

Fixed. Releasing in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.