• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Suggestion] Nerf Ogre Boss Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I found that the Ogre boss have too high crit damage (x2, I think). A rather nasty combo Axe Throw + Debris (It can happen when the phase switch after Axe Throw) make Debris can't be dodge. While Debris deal around 220 damage normally, which most people will live, but when it crit, it deal 440 damage. That's fatal for pre-D3 character (without Bishop). So I think Debris's crit should be lower to 330 damage, or prevent boss from casting Debris right after phase switch.

Level 3
Or prevent bosses from critting with their skills... because you know... Dying from a Boss skill-crit is bullshit.

Last edited:
Level 3
Thats why certain classes have talents to ignore crits from enemies, if that is your main concern.

Level 4
uhm, as far as I know only 1 class can be immune to crits and that's Monk (Level 5 Endurance). Even then you need at least level 46 to get it. And the OP was talking about pre d3 characters...which are at around level 30 with gear from D2 and normal mobs outside of Mytargas (with somewhere around 400 Hp). The Ogre Bosses are supposed to be able to be killed with pre d3 chars.

Status
Not open for further replies.