• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Suggestion For Sewers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I agree! Please add some trash mobs to the sewers or something :[ at least some crappy rats or slime mobs, it shouldn't take too long to add a few monsters to it!

Hmm ... the sewers were never intended to be so ridicolously big ... this was something fellow tried to put through. :/

We once planned to create a world boss inside the sewers, but then dropped that idea because of time reasons.

Maybe someone will add content to the sewers after the map becomes available for open source? ^^

Level 5
I dont see why we should go open source now,

i will change some things and add some new terrain,
muzzel said he would help me a bit.
If i made all i wanted to add to Gaias Retaliation we could go open source with it but i would not say now.

including the sewers of mytargas and some interriors.

Level 10

If i made all i wanted to add to Gaias Retaliation we could go open source with it but i would not say now.

That would be awesome teh.fellow! :]

Level 5

If mobs are added , I would hope they are Level 30 lol.(so I can level solo without ogres...haha

Level 10
I don't think it would make sense if they were level 30, seeing as you need to go in their for your class change at level 25, maybe if there is a world boss down their like the original idea stated it could be 30 or something

Level 5
I don't think it would make sense if they were level 30, seeing as you need to go in their for your class change at level 25, maybe if there is a world boss down their like the original idea stated it could be 30 or something

true. I forgot because I did my class change quest at level 30...and man...if I had burst of light It would have been so easy

Status
Not open for further replies.