• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Successor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, with my activity keeps dwindling, it finally comes to my fullest attention that we need a successor for the group to continue it's growth and return to it's former glory.

Don't take this that I am leaving RACC or worse, Hive itself, NO.
I need time to focus on my exams as this year I will decide my university.

Well, I have several possible candidates for succeeding me, but I don't want to be too monarch by deciding myself the successor.

So, unless you guys certain that waiting for two months or so is okay for the group, anyone want to recommend a successor?

Also, please state proper reasons as I will evaluate them. And please, unless your reasons can be justified, refrain from recommending yourself as successor or you might get yourself a bad reputation in my book if your reasons aren't justified.

Level 21
I'm willing if you would accept me.I'm never busy,I don't have any school tests,exams etc anytime soon and I'm going to be a lot more active from now on since I have a project that I must constantly watch for feedback.I have a constant internet as well as a pc strong enough to ensure I can keep the hive open in the background at all times.I have also solved my mental issues so I won't get angry at anyone anymore,nor will I put one member before another due to personal preference.I'm very familiar with RACC and the hive,so I can offer new members help as well.

Level 21
I forgot to mention,if I'm not excepted I would want Directive 255 instead since he is active,enthusiastic and he is experienced in the group.Only thing I'm afraid of is that he will change the name so that the last two c's stand for command & conquer.Oh boy,I can see it already.RACC:Respect at command & conquer

Level 21
Though I'm not active in the group,I am on the hive.I haven't been active in the RP because I have no idea what is happening in it.I suppose I could try and be more active in the RP though

Level 7
I am very active and I always spa- I mean help others.
I don't offend others....... okay I do 24/7 but no one mind that. But the most important reason is.. that.... I'M BATMAN

Okay, I'm taking your guys consideration. Well, I will consider either WhiteFang or Directive255 as most possible candidates, so give me time to decide. Hopefully whoever takes my place can handle the weight given to them and additions I left behind.o

EDIT 1 :

After some consideration, I will start with closing Flames of War RP, so you guys don't have to take care of that messed up RP after I left.

EDIT 2 :

If possible, I will give my decision regarding the successor by 16:00 GMT+8, I can't allow this to go on much longer. So please, whoever gets the successor, please keep this group alive for all of us :)

I know it's faster than the intended time but stilll...

Well, pretty much difficult for me to decide, but I guess I decided that WhiteFang will be my successor.

I have considered both of them are actually worthy being leader, but after a long consideration, I have to choose one of them to take the lead. In the end, I have decided WhiteFang will be my successor.

And Directive255, I'm terribly sorry. You're very valuable for me as one of the most honored RACC member and as a friend, and you will always be. But in the end, I have to be decisive for the group's sake.

I hope you guys can accept this decision and follow his lead to make this group better. Anyway, the leadership will be transferred as soon as he confirmed my meesage.

EDIT :

Some shit happened and I'll ask for admins help for the transfer.

Level 21
Well,thank you.I won't let you or the rest of the group down

*Almost spits out coffee,then realizes there is no coffee in my mouth or my cup,which is blasphemy*
I never thought I'd live to see the day you cussed

Status
Not open for further replies.