• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

No new defined name (similar to Anime Fight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello everyone.

I'm here to recruit good intentional members, co-developer for my map. I do not know jass, I believe to be reasonable in triggers. But I've made fun maps as this. And I want help to remake heroes, in triggers, etc. I've done some things that are "To do", however I have not finished yet. And there is not much to launch a playable version for Hive community, etc.

This map has system similar to that of Anime Fight however it will be independent of anime and manga to have heroes as some heroes I did without being associated with that.

A few more screenshots:

Level 5
I could try to help
First for duels you should probably use a timer.(counts time automatically without filling the chat)
And you should probably make the duels not trigger if there is no hero to face.(so that I can test in solo)
Also did you play the map?
There is a bunch of abilities that can probably one shot most heroes if your hero is built for that.(and which could make the game end under the form of a one shot war especially since if you go solo 5 kills is enough for winning)

Last edited:
Level 9
I have not yet tested with other players with the heroes remake. I sent you the map by PM, test it for knowledge, etc. If you want can already do the duel system.

Potions are part of the fight, a skill can deals 60% damage of hp of the hero or even kill if the caster is very powerful (depending feeded).

For our communication do you have an account on Steam or Battle.net?

Level 5
"Potions are part of the fight, a skill can deals 60% damage of hp of the hero or even kill if the caster is very powerful (depending feeded)."
I played in solo the latest version on epic war
I had an hero who had a skill that dealt 100 damage per second per level for 5 seconds
basically that hero in one casting had damage around two times its hp for most of its progression up to around level 20 when the skill caps out but even if you drink potions taking 5000 damage over 5 seconds(my hero had around 2000 hp by that time) is hardly managable(especially if you can not flee because of roots holding you and adding a bit more to the dps).
now it is even worse with that hero who can deal up to 10 times the mana of the opponent in damage: unless the opponent is intentionally spending all its mana that will probably kill it in one casting.
So skills that deals more than twice the hp of the opponent in damage are problematic because drinking potions is not going to really fix the problem.

Level 9
You heve reason the part. There have to be ways to survive the skills of enemies. The balance part, I'll have to spend some time with only that. At the moment, I'm am doing remakes of jokes heroes, and improving the system and doing others. Thanks for the comments.

Level 5
If you can send me the latest patch to warcraft 3 I would be able to test the latest version of your map.

(I can not download it myself on battlenet because battlenet does not permits to download stuff if you have an unreliable connection but hive workshop does not have this problem)

Status
Not open for further replies.