• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stun Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey i was hoping someone could help me make a little combo spell, for example, A unit cast "Stun" while the unit is under the effects of stun if they cast "Strike" on the target it will deal double damage instead of just its normal damage...umm sorry if you dont understand i kind of find it hard to explain lol, thx :grin:

Make a buff comparison,
  • Trigger
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit starts the effect of an ability
  • Conditions
    • (Ability being cast) Equal to Strike
  • Actions
    • If (All conditions are true) then do (Actions) else do (Actions)
      • If - Conditions
        • ((Target unit of ability being cast) has buff Stun) Equal to True //This is a "Boolean" comparison, Unit - Unit has specific buff
      • Then - Actions
        • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing 200.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
      • Else - Actions
        • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing 100.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.