• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

4 Custom unit abitilies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey guys. I have a request for some custom skills for units and I would be really grateful if someone will take the time to make some of this custom abilities =)

1. stunning bash - 15% that a normal hit will cast the ability stunning bash that make a stomp with the area effect of 150. It will stun the enemy for 1s and dealing damage.

2. Fast arrow - 15% chance that a normal hit will give the unit the buff "fast arrow" for 4s. During this time the unit's attack speed is 3 times higher.

3. Powerful transformation - After the unit deals 1500 damage on enemies with his normal hits he will transform. This unit will become taller, has more life, armor and damage for 6s. During this effect the unit won't count the damage for the next transformation.

4. Dashing bash - If the unit will target to attack an enemy in the range of 700 the unit will dash fast forward to the enemy, deal damage and stun the enemy for 1s. This ability only works every 60s

All abilities should be passive skills and/or should be used automatically.
I would be very grateful if someone create some of this abilities =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.