• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stuff I drew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey if anyone wants consepts drawn for their map feel free to ask.
The first one is a "mindless goon" I drew from a manga book, and vamped him up a little. The second one is an ancient mage from a game I play which I drew from my friend in congratulations of level 90 magic. Enjoy :)

Attachments

• Ancient magickssmall.jpg
    Ancient magickssmall.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 295
  • Robot dude.jpg
    Robot dude.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 272
Level 5
1 more drawing I finally added. It's based on the Krimzon Guards from the PS2 Games Jak 2: Renegade and Jak 3. Enjoy :)

Attachments

• KG.jpg
    KG.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 666
Level 5
More random stuff peoples :)
This is a small picture of a Warrior Girl with a sword very similar to Frostmourne :p Enjoy

Attachments

• Death Warrior Girl.jpg
    Death Warrior Girl.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 314
Level 7
Froustmourne is a claymore. Its a relativly long sword, thats very thick, but comes together as it reaches the end for a very sharp point. Its also perfectly straight, and the thickness of it (not in width but in density) is slightly above average in that of claymores i think (emphasis on i think. it might be perfectly average). As for the handle on it, the handle is perfectly straight with the sword. It has a typical claymore handle:
o___o
...I
...I
...o

The handle is also encrused with skull designs, and is so perfectly designed it can be handled with either one hand or two.
Oh one final thing about the blade of the sword, and the entire sword really, the froustmourne has skull designs placed on it all over the thing.

Now the sword you have their looks more like... like a saw style sword really.

Level 7
its not a rapier, a rapier doesnt have sharp edges (and if it does its VERY thing). A rapier is made for blocking and stabbing, dont insult froustmourne like that. Its also not a longsword.

Heres what i found off google:
Broadsword: http://www.mattclara.com/images/models/broadsword.jpg
....I originally thought it might be a broadsword, but i still think its an altered claymore.
Longsword http://users.wpi.edu/~jforgeng/MartialArtsIQP/images/longsword.jpg
...Yes it does look like the froustmourne blade, but there are many differences between it and froustmourne.
Claymore http://graphipedia.squares.net/image/Weapon/GreatSword/Claymore.jpg
...Froustmourne may not be a claymore, but if it was it wouldnt be suprising. It may not be an exact claymore, but rather a modified one.

Frostmourne http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs8/300W/i/2005/354/2/b/Frostmourne_WIP_by_kaas.jpg
...As you can see frostmourne seems to be a mix between the characteristics of a claymore and the longsword (although not much of either). It actually looks more like a made up weapon from the base of a regular sword, but i would still classify it as a claymore only because of what that makes people think of.

Level 7
i looked up a Bastard Sword on google to see what they commonly look like (to ensure i wasnt just using what i think they look like), and they're pretty much identical to a broadsword or longsword. The frostmourne really is just a made up sword, that seems to contain characteristics of many different types of swords creating one powerful sword.

Level 2
I think you just lost the topic a bit... :grin:
The drawings are great, but some of them, like the red warrior in the middle, seem a little bit... unnormal... they do not have natural positions, but they seem to be stunned or frozen :wink: But the rest is great :infl_thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.