• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Strange Lag Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
So for some reason that is unknown to me, a small section of my terrain lags horribly, both in-game, and in the editor. Ironically, this small region has hardly any doodads, and only two textures. I deleted everything off the map, to see if it was just because of too many doodads.... but no change.

Any thoughts/tips?

Update: I decided to hide the terrain cells across the whole region, to see if the culprit was hiding within. I found a Trench terrain object that is unselectable, and only visible when i hide terrain cells. I have no idea how it got there, but i have a hunch that it is the culprit. It be unselectable makes me think it's a glitch of some kind, and glitches cause lag. Still though.. any ideas?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.