• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Strange issue with spell (Basic GUI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
alright so i have this basic spell witch creates a cloud and enemy units within the cloud will miss have X% chance to miss attacks

the spell works fine for the players on team 1. but when players from team 2 use this spell causses ALL UNITS inside the spell to miss 100% of the time including there own units i got no idea what could be causing this.

the spell is based off the original cloud spell the dragonhawk riders have alterd to target ground units it a channeling spell so i have a trigger that makes a dummy unit casting the spell.

i even changed the dummy casting unit to make sure it was owned by the casting unit witch it was

here is the GUI TRIGGER
  • Smoke cloude
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Smoke Cloud
    • Actions
      • Set Target_loc = (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Unit - Create 1 Zombie King for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at Target_loc facing (Facing of (Casting unit)) degrees
      • Unit - Add Cloud (dummy caster) to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Set level of Cloud (dummy caster) for (Last created unit) to (Level of Smoke Cloud for (Casting unit))
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Dragonhawk Rider - Cloud Target_loc
      • Unit - Add a 46.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Target_loc)

Status
Not open for further replies.