• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Strange Forest(new races)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
v1.02. 2 new races: blood elf( alliance) and dungeon race(horde). Added dungeon to map. Fixed bugs. credits ingame.
Dungeon:
- workers uses non-standard manner of gold and lumber harvest:
-Gold - they attacks Gold Vein to gathering 3-5 gold for each attack(2 seconds cooldown of attack).
-Lumber - digging ground and find 1-10 lumber and 2-3 gold.
- Tunnel - its way to dungeon, where diggers find many recources(diggers non-uses the standart recources like gold mines and trees)
- While digger use the dig ability under his legs creates the blight zone... all buildings needs digged territory, besides Blight Totem(its creates small range of blight) and Rat Den(non-upgradeable town-hall of Dungeon race).
- this race includes: kobolds, centaurs, razormanes, other dungeon creatures.
- Town hall does not use upgrades: for the most further development need upgrade which study in Rat Den.
- other features see ingame xD
Blood Elf: in may map this race like scarlet crusade in WoW.
- First unis - architect, either as standard worker gains gold from mine and gains trees. can learn blink ability.
- Mana-fountain - building which improving mana-regeneration of nearby units.
- First melee unit - paladin-inquisitor - weak units, which regenerate hp when kills enemy units.
- First range unit - witchhunter - efficient against mana-users: he has a manaburn attacks.
- Second melee unit - Crusader(analogue of knight) - has a execute ability - small chance on attacks receive vampirism ability and bonus to damage.
- others units of this race you can see ingame =P
In design race of Ahn'Quraji

Keywords:
dungeon, rat, kobold, blood elf, blood, race, newrace, new race, races, strange, forest.
Contents

Strange Forest(new races) (Map)

Reviews
10:14, 6th June 2009 by bounty hunter2: The races are poorly done, the credits are missing, Rejected. Don't upload such low quality maps here.

M

10:14, 6th June 2009 by bounty hunter2:
The races are poorly done, the credits are missing, Rejected.

Don't upload such low quality maps here.

Level 5
i play it whit a COMPUTER EASY
and well he won xD
i like the map i play it whit miners race and well is strange
need more monster..
and more balance, this race is really low at everithing 1 human footmen kill 3 wolfs :S