• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ShamrockReef New Races

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hey,this is a COPIED map from the Usual TFT maps im bad at creating maps but im very creative and the old Races were Boring so i created some new

Credits for models to the people here at hiveworkshop if u wanna have one of the New models search it here i havent changed the names of the New models

Nightelf=Naga Expensive but Very Strong
Human=Bloodelf Many Spells and Support
Undead=Nerubian Can easy get an Army cuz of the Many Less costing Spiders and Spawn Spiders at Death too
Orcs=critters what to say about them hmmm i think they are Good Balanced and Very funny

Please dont be so hard to me thats one of the first things i have done;(

Keywords:
Naga,Bloodelf,critter,nerubian,Races,Meleemap,Creeps,Heroes,Edited,Buildings,war
Contents

ShamrockReef New Races (Map)

Reviews
14:51, 18th Nov 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 1
First : At least you're being honest +1 point for that
Second : With such a poor description (very amateurish) and no real hard work -1

Therefore, until major improvements are seen : +1-1 = Rejected

Level 4
Dont be hard on him and How could he give a big description of a map melee map?
I think his hard work need thanks and he may get better and update what is leeking!

Keep up your good work and you may improve by your self ;) good map

Last edited:
Level 28
The races are way too close to the original ones to be accepted.
Also, you

You've used passive abilities for upgrades, a unit's texture as icon (which doesn't have a DISBTN and looks crappy), the drop rate is pretty much screwed, there are some wrong tooltips, the roar ability can be levelled up to 4, blood elfs and naga aren't really original, the type is wrong, no credits have been given.