• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Story of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi all.

I have idea to create a set of campaigns that will illustrate the whole story of Warcraft world. I love Warcraft III and therefore i would like to make this as War3 maps.

I am sure that a lot of people don't know the whole story (same as me) and so i want make this easier to see how it was.

Here is the place where i want to start collect informations about the story:

http://www.wowwiki.com/History_of_Warcraft

I hope that there are a lot of fans who can help me a little (models, voices, screens) - I am programmer.

Tell me what do you think about this idea! :)

Level 12
I think your idea is great
one thing that might be ultil
is a Blademaster I have here
with the flag of the Blackrock Clan for part of the history of warcraft 2
at least for those who only marvel the details as I

Another thing that I think would be cool
was to use the pack of the scars of conflict
until the end of the second war

Level 2
I think it's a great idea and if you need help with anything let me know. Back in the day I wanted to create an AoS/RPG type map of something involving the opening of the Dark Portal Warcraft 1 style.

I got so into the idea I started playing the first two Warcrafts, as I never have before and that evolved into replaying every Blizzard game and soon enough I realized I didn't nurture the Dark Portal AoS/RPG idea I had.

I'd love to take this idea to the next level as soon as I finish some other projects. We can kick a few ideas around until then, if you'd like! Hope to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.