• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Story Writer offering services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hey! :grin:

Well as above mentioned, I offer my services as a Story Writer.
Need a reason till why your two teams in your AoS fight against each other? Why do your characters need to escape in the Escape maps? And why do the lonely adventurer seek love in your Campaign(lulz)?

Well I just think that a story means just as much as the gameplay in a game, and many people can't really come up with a nice story, so thought I could help out.

I work mostly with stories of the Warcraft world, by that i mean every game, event and character included in Warcraft. (Been studying a bit for about 4 years lulz)

But ofcoarse I can help out with else too ^^

Well either post here or write a PM. I'll see, but for the moment I will just work with one map/story, and I will pick the one I find most interesting and promisful.
Cheers:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.