• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Last Protector searches: Spell Idea Writer, Hero Story Writer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Hello, I am redscores, I am working on an AoS with a great future, I hope, I am now looking for Spell Idea Writer (all spells for the heroes will be triggered or maybe jassed) and a hero story writer (please good stories, on fantasy base (medieval style)).

To Prove your knowledge make a example for the job you want to do and post it!

As hero spell writer make a spell build for a hero:
Name: The Boiled
Model: Lich with fiery skin.
Theme: Fire/Magma/Rock.
Type: Caster/Disabler.

Spells needed:

3 Normals (7 levels per spell)
1 Elite (3 levels)
1 Ultimate (1 level)

Recommendations:

All triggered spells,
Synergy and original spells.

And as Story Writer write a example story for the hero above (the one in the spell writer thing).

Map:
Name: The Last Protector [TLP].
Type: AoS.
Sides: Felwood and Ashenvale.
Lanes: 2 Lanes, top and bottom.
Features: Rune System, Recipe System and much more.
Theme: Fantasy/Medieval.
Players: 5vs5.
Story: The Burning Legion invades the felwood, the next target is ashenvale, but the royals of human and the other alliance races heard about this and sent their best warriors and mages to protect the ashenvale, ashenvale himself helps too at defending.

Description: This is a 2-lane AoS map, the Rune System spawns random runes at the rune points which are in the corner of the maps, in the other corner are the bases. The Selection system is quite enhanced, you can see all the spells and such while clicking on the hero, there are many possible item builds, but the items won't dominate this map, the spells will be the main part of this map, most of the spells will be dynamic.
All spells will be jass enhanced with synergy and a strategical idea behind. In this AoS you wont get a reward for killing a enemy hero, so it is more the target to take the enemies base.

*Runes: Unique items, if you take them they will instantly disappear and give you 1 of 4 unique effects (like a immolation for the duration etc).

Progress:
Terrain: ||||||||||||||||| 100%
General Triggering: ||||||||||||||||| 100%
JASS Spells: ||||||||||||||||| 0%
Items: ||||||||||||||||| 100%

Here are some screenshots for you people:
View attachment 34538---------View attachment 34539
1. This is a rune spot. 2. This is a Defense Line of the Felwood.
View attachment 34540
3. One of the Defense Lines of the Ashenvale.
View attachment 34542---------View attachment 34541
4. Ashenvale Heroes. 5. Felwood Heroes.

Heroes:

Ashenvale:

Deity of Gale
Prince Autumn
Cryomancer
Inquisitor
Divine Hand
Emerald Guardian
Ancient Ark
Scarlet Order
Rose Blade

Felwood:

Envoy of Demise
Dream Eater
Stygian Diabolist
Ravager
Myculla Arach
Infernal Crawler
Blood Axe
Bone Edge
The Boiled

Current Team: redscores and Mr.Goblin did the terrain.

Last edited:
Level 21
Well, if you have good ideas which are good in quality you can maybe fill the place of a hero spell writer, your provement for that:

Make a spell build for a hero:
Name: The Boiled
Model: Lich with fiery skin.
Theme: Fire/Magma/Rock.
Type: Caster/Disabler.

Spells needed:

1 Innate (innate is a spell which dont need to be leveled, its a native spell)
3 Normals (7 levels per spell)
1 Elite (3 levels)
1 Ultimate (1 level)

Recommendations:

All triggered spells,
Synergy and original spells.

Level 13
Innate - Molten Armor - when The Boiled is attacked, attacker gets hit for 20 damage + 2x The Boiled's level , works on melee attackers and heroes only .

1st Normal - Inferno - hero starts shooting waves of fire dealing damage and burning mana each wave , lasts until the caster moves or the spell's deactivated .

2nd Normal - Fire Nova - I don't think I need to explain what nova does, also reduces armor of all the targets by 2

3rd Normal - Burning Touch - Each time the enemy is attacked , The Boiled leaves a wound , dealing damage per second . This can stack up to 6 times .

Elite - Fire Manipulation - Increases the power of all the abilities .

Ultimate - Overheat - Increases heroes damage by 40% , attack speed by 60% , movement speed by 25% and leaves a path of flames on his way , dealing damage per second . Lasts for 20 seconds

Level 8
Something I whipped up, you decide if it suits you. Hope it helps.

Innate
- Spark
Summons a spark, unselectable hovering unit, to follow the hero around and attack nearby enemies. Lasts for 30 seconds and deals 10-15 damage.
//Instant cast

Spell 1
- Blazing Path
Sets the ground on fire between the hero and a target unit (friend or foe), dealing damage to enemy units as long as they stand on it. Lasts 6 seconds, deals x damage.
//When casting, you select a unit, not a point

Spell 2
- Hellforged
Enhances target allies weapon by increasing attack damage and giving splash damage. Lasts for 45 seconds.
//Single target cast

Spell 3
- Blistering Wound
Damages the target enemy unit over time, decreasing his armor and disabling him from casting any spells. If the target unit dies from this spell, he will explode and deal minor damage to nearby enemies. Can be dispelled. Lasts 10 seconds.
//Single target cast. Perhaps small damage over time, but big armor decrease.

Elite
- Teachings of Fire
Decreases cooldowns on all abilities.
//Passive

Ultimate
- Lava Poll
Forms a poll of lava at the target point. Enemies in it will be damaged as long as they stay in. Also, the lava will release thick steam that gives the enemies a chance to miss upon an attack.
//Channeling

Level 13
Here's the simple story I made :
When lich is spawned , there are many magic schools available for them . Every lich , including Kel'Thuzad , has chosen Death magic , until "imput name here" was born . He was the first lich who decided to learn fire magic , and got disrespected by everyone . So the poor "imput name here" has changed her name to The Boiled , and decided to prove himself by defeating the forces of Ashenvale .

Level 6
I can become a storywriter for you. Just give me the characters and I'll give you some drafts.

I have some past works if you ever need them.

Here is the story I came up with (I'm not sure how much info is needed for an AoS, so il post his biography):

The Boiled:

In his human life he was a powerful warlock. Shunned from society due to his magic path, he trained in secrecy. Demons proved too annoying for him and he could not cast a single curse without becoming sick for a week, so he dedicated all of his studies to the path of fire.

When the Lich King called out to all warlocks in order to create the Cult of the Damned he was among the first to set sail for Northerend. As Ner'zhul taught them the way of necromancy, the warlock constantly failed to produce efficient results.

The Lich King, annoyed, asked him to show his true power. It is rumored the hellfire the warlock produced was so intense that it made all of icecrown start to melt. Ner'zhul, pleased with this, decided to find a way to create a new type of lich based on fire not death to suit the warlock.

Claiming his mantle of immortality, the warlock named himself The Boiled and is currently the only necromancer skilled enough in the flames to become a fire lich.

Level 6
Hmm, if anyone else is interested in storywriting I could perhaps split the work with you to make the writing seem more fresh.

Level 7
Burning Aura: Damages enemy units over time. When they die with burning aura, they will explode and damage enemy and friendly units around the exploding unit. Units that been hit by an explosion starts to burn over time.

Spells:

Innate
☻ Scent Searching // Instant Cast
- Milesandre detects (map ping) heroes nearby her in XX range.

Normal #1
☻ Yellow Rose // Target Unit
- In the Victorian times, yellow roses meant jealousy; Milesandre inflict a chance of XX% to steal the target unit's supportive/good buff.

Normal #2
☻ Red Rose // Target Unit
- Make the target unit fall in love to Milesandre; Target unit does only 60% damage to
Milesandre. Last XX seconds | Buff Effect

Normal #3
☻ White Rose // Instant Cast
- Make nearby enemy unit treat Milesandre as allies for XX seconds.

Elite
☻ Rose Research // Passive
- Increase "Yellow Rose" stealing chance
- Increase "Red Rose" damage reduction
- Decrease "White Rose" cooldown
- Increase "Rose Slash" poison, stun, blind, silence duration

Ultimate
☻ Rose Slash // Target Unit
- Milesandre enchant her blade with every colours of roses; Damage target unit by XX damage. Poison, stun, blind, silence for 1.5 seconds.
Hope these helps you! Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.