• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

<The Last Protector> Searches you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
<The Last Protector> (AoS Map) Looking for Beta testers.

Hello, I am redscores, I am working on an AoS with a great future, I hope, I am now looking for 2 - 3 Beta/Alpha testers which give constructive criticsm if this map is finished and we test it. Please constructive criticsm and no flaming, suggestions and no hate.

Map:
Name: The Last Protector [TLP].
Type: AoS.
Sides: Felwood and Ashenvale.
Lanes: 2 Lanes, top and bottom.
Features: Rune System, only vJASS (will be used), Recipe System and much more.
Theme: Fantasy/Medieval.
Players: 5vs5.
Story: The Burning Legion invades the felwood, the next target is ashenvale, but the royals of human and the other alliance races heard about this and sent their best warriors and mages to protect the ashenvale, ashenvale himself helps too at defending.

Description: This is a 2-lane AoS map, the Rune System spawns random runes at the rune points which are in the corner of the maps, in the other corner are the bases. The Selection system is quite enhanced, you can see all the spells and such while clicking on the hero, there are many possible item builds, but the items won't dominate this map, the spells will be the main part of this map, most of the spells will be dynamic.
All spells will be jass enhanced with synergy and a strategical idea behind. In this AoS you wont get a reward for killing a enemy hero, so it is more the target to take the enemies base.

*Runes: Unique items, if you take them they will instantly disappear and give you 1 of 4 unique effects (like a immolation for the duration etc).

Progress:
Terrain: ||||||||||||||||| 100%
General Triggering: ||||||||||||||||| 95%
JASS Spells: ||||||||||||||||| 10%
Items: ||||||||||||||||| 100%

Here are some screenshots for you people:
Screenshot1.jpg---------Screenshot2.jpg
1. This is a rune spot. 2. This is a Defense Line of the Felwood.
Screenshot3.jpg
3. One of the Defense Lines of the Ashenvale.
Screenshot5.jpg---------Screenshot4.jpg
4. Ashenvale Heroes. 5. Felwood Heroes.

Current Team: redscores, maybe Eccho (Ciebron worked with me before, but now hes playing wow, and Mr.Goblin did the terrain).

Last edited:
Level 12
Is someone interested please? *BUMP*

You know theres other places to download things to work with Jass with.
Wc3campains is one.

You may or may not get someone, but I think theres definitly places to get new Jass Tools

Unfortunatly, The people who make games have not released a coding language or tutorial that can teach this stuff to be as easy as our first language. So the likelyhood of you getting a person who can work with Jass efficiently has been significantly decreased.

I would blame "The Man"

Level 2
Well i just learned Jass and i dont know much i could try.I dont gyarantee anything but i dont do nothing now so i can try.IUf you wanjt me to help just pm me.

Level 8
I would like to be a beta tester. Haven't been a beta tester before, but I'm a big fan of the AOS genre, played a shitload of the same, and think that I could give some nice constructive criticism.

So, it you're interested, let me know.

GL with the project, hope seeing it soon.

Level 8
I dont really think you should even try to code 94 spells. You dont need so many heroes for AoS, just make few at start and pot some alpha version, so we can see what it is gonna be like.

I can code nice spells, but at this moment I dont really have time to work with any big project. :(

Anyways, I hope you find some people to help you, just make that alpha version first. You can allways add more heroes later.

Level 6
Might want to investigate in a translator. You obviously know more english than I know any second language, but it still shows. I just think it would make the game seem a great deal better.

Status
Not open for further replies.