• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Furturistic Orcs and Humans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm thinking about creating a futuristic version of warcraft 1, where Space Orcs invade the planet Azeroth. That's where I'm stuck. I need ideas for the story to go forwards. Any ideas? I am also thinking about renaming the characters a bit. Would this be a good idea?

Level 14
This could be a good idea if the map is worked on a lot.
About names:
No, I don't think you need to changen names. Space orcs invading Azeroth doesn't change name, besides you could change Lordaeron to something else, Orgrimmar will become the space orc's fortress, and so on.
About the story: I could only think of a After-Warcraft III : TFT story. Here it is.

Period: Arthas' Reign : 871->872.
After Arthas became the Lich King, the world has been diseased. It was hard for humans and Nagas to survive this war. Only uniting humans,nagas, orcs and night elves could make them win against Arthas.
The humans prepared armies. The nagas cleared the seas. The orcs prepared catapults. And the night elves were sending Owl Scouts to arthas.
After a year,the battle started. Many died. Arthas and his scourge were winning. But the Naga's aid - that came late - helped them. Arthas was almost dead, when there was a strange event happening...
Meteors started falling from the sky. Magtheridon appeared and killed Arthas. Kil'Jaeden killed the whole human army. Archimonde destroyed the night elves. The dreadlords fought the Naga. And space orcs came in too big numbers for the Orcs to handle.
Many months have passed, and the humans and Night elves were still resisting. But then came an even more strange event: The orcs transformed to Fel Orcs and started helping the Legion.With the power of the burning legion growing - Nagas died -, the space orcs controlled the world, with the lead of Kil'Jaeden. Only small hope was for the world of Azeroth.
Illidan, gathering more nagas to try reconstructing the Naga empire, Human kings building small villages in secret islands with nagas and night elves, Night elven Wardens restoring forests, were all hoping the world of Azeroth will come back to life, and the now burned Lordaeron to restore. The World Tree was in great danger, but strangely, the Legion was not attacking it. They thought it could be something just like when Archimonde got trapped.
Hope was almost lost. The new faction "Azeroth Guardians" was gathering more members to seek the Legion and destroy it.
To Be Continued....
When you play the game.

Level 14
Hmm, no. Lordaeron earth, Khaz Modan mars? But they are no planets. They are continents. Azeroth is a planet.

Level 14
Okay, and? Let's think. In future, Europe will become a planet, America another, and Africa another? Wow. Didn't know that.
No that's not possible! Maybe Outland can be Mars. Azeroth Earth. But not Continents become planets.

Level 5
No I meant that this is a er.... alternate reality. The nations were planets ever since they beginning of time.

Level 5
In case you need any inspiration, take a look at this thread: link.
Take any ideas you want from that thread as long as you give credit if you take over things (although I'm not quite certain what you want your storyline to look like, so this might be a lot different from what you want to have).
Best of luck with this (possible) project :wink:

Level 8
Think of it like this, Lordaeron = North America, Khaz'Modan = Mexico, Azeroth = South America, ^^. Do you want it so the orcs invade through space instead of portal, so the whole dark portal thing never happened? Provide a lil bit more info on what you actually want for better results from the hivers.

Level 5
Think of it like this, Lordaeron = North America, Khaz'Modan = Mexico, Azeroth = South America, ^^. Do you want it so the orcs invade through space instead of portal, so the whole dark portal thing never happened? Provide a lil bit more info on what you actually want for better results from the hivers.

Yeah, basically. Except if I do make a say war2 expansion futuristic version, i might call it "Beyond the Asteroid Belt." And also I want to make all the nations different planets, like for example, Lordaeron=Earth and Azeroth (Stormwind) is a planet called Azeroth

Level 8
lol you wouldn't have to do that since erador, draenor and that nathrezim one which i forgot are all different planets, azeroth inclusive. Thats 4 planets already, demons start on natherizeim one, humans/elves/dwarves on azeroth, orcs on draenor and dranei on erador.

Level 5
This could be a good idea if the map is worked on a lot.
About names:
No, I don't think you need to changen names. Space orcs invading Azeroth doesn't change name, besides you could change Lordaeron to something else, Orgrimmar will become the space orc's fortress, and so on.

lol you wouldn't have to do that since erador, draenor and that nathrezim one which i forgot are all different planets, azeroth inclusive. Thats 4 planets already, demons start on natherizeim one, humans/elves/dwarves on azeroth, orcs on draenor and dranei on erador.

I give up................

Level 8
NEVER! *Previous post deleted* Did you say something NOOB5600? If so I didn't get that message, please repeat it! I.E - You will not give up on such a good idea. If you want lore help you can ask me. I can provide you with hero names, planet names etc. Feel free to ask in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.