• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Short Story idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
It is what the writers make her or him out to be, provided that the general characteristics of the theme are retained. And if one guess does not work, it is not a hassle to do it again. ^^;

If I go with the classical name structure and archetype of the Night Elves in Warcraft 3 then...

Adenele Gemlight's constant vigil over the northern boundaries of Kalimdor is a thankless one, as it is her job to patrol the wintry, desolate wastes of Winterspring. Though useless with animals, her skill with at archery and fieldcrafting makes her an excellent guide and watcher to those who need to venture out into the north. Though slightly grumpy and hot-blooded, she is a more than capable archer and is happy to go anywhere, if the terms are right.

Level 8
well in that case..

Shandelas Leafcaller
is a member of the once proud ranks of Maiev's Watchers. Witness to the Warden's downfall because of her thirst for vengeance, she left the faction and has sworn to never succumb to the same fate. With exceptional skills in archery and the ability to use the spirits unto her biding, she defends the verdant lands of Ashenvale to eliminate all threats to the night elves' peaceful woods, making sure that the horrors and sorrows of the past would not surface again..

hope this helps (",)

EDIT: revised the story:)

Last edited:
Level 12
Great stories!!! But yes Glycine you're right i should tell the name and skills) Sry i kinda forgot, got a lot of problems.
Unfortunately those stories won't fit because she got no warding skills, she's damager in my map.
So here's short information:
Abilities

Enchanted Arrow - deals bonus damage with each attack;
Nature Shot - shots the arrow to a targeted point which deals damage to units in line then explodes;
Nether Strike - gives a chance to link two units, Archer and attacked unit, for 1 second, when the link will expire it will deal huge amount of damage to enemy and send a little shard back to Archer that will heal her.
Multi Shot - creates 6 archer that form a half circle towards targeted point, when the archers loaded their arrows they will shot one arrow towards target point, arrow will deal damage in line.
Other information

Name is Archer
Proper name is ..., i could use some help with this too.

Last edited:
Level 8
here it is..

Holy Knights as they are sometimes called, the paladins of the Light are Azeroth's champions during the war against the Burning Legion. They are the embodiment of righteousness and has one of the most restrictive codes of conduct in their single-mindedness and utter devotion to good. One of the most renowned of the Order is Faradas the Brave. He has fought the demons side by side with the Lightbringer himself, defending Azeroth in the same spirit as his comrade. With his power to support and inspire his fellow soldiers, he will stop at nothing to purge the land off evil once and for all..

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.