• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Stormguarde Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I have made a model from geomerging Overlord and the tail and head of archemonde. I intend to make it somehow like an elite unit of dranei.

Please tell me if there something wrong with the model or missing, some enhancements or anything. Thanks...

The helm was intended to be remained, my friends says he's somewhat like megatron with the helm in it.

Attachments

• Stormguarde.mdx
    98.8 KB · Views: 107
I recomend not keeping the helmet, cause it's animations doesn't match the head, and it's too small(that's easily fixable, though...). You need to make the archimonde parts invisible in the decay bone animation. The tail is too far out of his body, it's moving in and out of his tailbone, + if you can manage, make the underside of the tail visible, there's two faces which are deleted, since Archimonde has a cape, that's how it's supposed to be, but for the overlord model, it shows through his legs...

This is a great idea(by my standards...) so I highly recomend you to keep it up! :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.