• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Status for v0.1 the Closed Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
When the beta is (nearly) there I will start thinking about that.
However, I might need some people to already play the map with me because I want to make a trailer with a few action shots in it from bossfights or multiplayer events.

I'll most likely first contact people that've been following this project since the start already. But if I need more (active) people I will surely try to contact you.

Keep in mind that if I want to test things in Oakwood, I will lock all parts of the map apart from the area I want to test and most likely make some pre-made hero's for players to chose from.

Level 19
I got a Group here in hive with people that want to join the closed beta's. However...
I forgot how to invite people to the group haha!

Level 17
He hasn't made a thread regarding the Stone Guard yet. However, we do know he uses a skill called 'Anvil of Forbearance' which serves the purpose of buffing allies.

Level 17
Tested this in multiplayer with Teun yesterday. Have to say - an excellent game. You guys better get excited for the BETA because you'll all be in for a riot! :)

Level 19
BETA test?

Nope. We were checking if a system worked or not. Luckily it did so we could continue playing. And in multiplayer there were some things not functioning properly. Now that i know of them, they will get fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.