• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starcraft Model Edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starcraft Model Edits - Please Assist

So I've had a few people start and back out so far, you know how it goes.

I need these edits done, they should not take more than 30 minutes I would imagine.

Specifically what I need done is:

-Add the birth animation that the Sunken model uses to all the buildings build animations. It also seems to last only for a set time instead of the whole build duration.
-Give the Sunken team color. I thought it might look good on here:
models_1109_screenshot.jpg

-Give the pool and the evolution chamber attachment points for the rally marker. The pool also needs a death animation.
-If you could make the stand damage animation some sort of squishing blood spray instead of burning that would be great. The lair uses burning at the moment.
-The Colonies should use the birth animation from the Sunken as well for upgrading.
-Finally, if you could re-skin the NE building base (the roots and grass) to match the zerg textures that would also be nice.

I know this is a bit specific, but I would really appreciate this for my race. Please help me out here.

Attachments

• SC.rar
    601.9 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Level 31
All the zerg buildings are meant to be imported in and used in the Undead or Night Elf race, as they both have shared birth model. Just get a model that replicates the sunken's birth animation an import it over the Night Elf(prefereably) birth animation. Of course the zerg race would have to replace the Night Elves. As far as the attachment points and a death animation for the pool, I added those.

Attachments

• EvolutionChamber_squished.mdx
    22.1 KB · Views: 53
  • pool_squished.mdx
    21.7 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: Kam
Status
Not open for further replies.