• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3 Model Edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello to all Hive mambers!
I am currently making model edits for anyone that wants one. I will take any Blizzard model and, just for example, change weapons around, create effects (think Shadow Priest), and edit models to fill in completely diiffrent roles. For example:
You are creating a Troll Campaign. But guess what? Stupid Blizzard didn't make any melee trolls for their game! So, instead of scraping your project, come here and make a request to the effect of:
"Hey, Absent, could you make a Troll that uses a melee weapon? Preferably with Footman-like animations."

Just a few notes:
I will not make edits to any models other than Blizzard's without the permission of the creator on this thread or in a private message. Period.
I will not make any models that violate Hive rules.
Keep those requests coming!

Last edited:
Level 3
Hi! Can you please, make an orc archer?
Just grunt with bow and quiver and with Night Elf attack animations.

Also can you create orc warlock red drake rider? Based on wyvern.

Level 3
i would like to request for a sylvanas windrunner model edit. just remove the hood and kindly give her a long black wavy hair.. and make her cape white.. i will use it as a hero in my map.. i hope you would consider this request..:)

apologies if i put something wrong in this request..:)

tnx ABSENT!

Level 5
Sorry about the long wait time... I am completely reliant on library computers for my internet acess, and the flash drive that I use to move files from my home computer to the library broke. However, all of your models are complete, with a couple exceptions.
miketwistam: I did a grunt archer, but the bones on his head do not match the bones on the Archer. This means that the Grunt looks at the ground the entire time, and doesn't look to terribly good. I tried out the Peon model, and it works fine. If you still want the Grunt, or want me to touch up the Peon for a light archer or something, the just ask.
jorj_31392: I just saw your request, and will get right on it. I don't know how well I will be able to make the hair, though.
Everone else's requests are done and will be uploaded soon.

Level 3
jorj_31392: I just saw your request, and will get right on it. I don't know how well I will be able to make the hair, though.
Everone else's requests are done and will be uploaded soon.

Thank you very much ABsent.. i hope you would find a way about the hair.. merry christmassss..

Level 9
Would you kindly make me peasants with acolytes' stand work anim..If it ain't to much to ask I also need this done for high elf female,villager female,villager male1 and villager male 2 models..+rep for you,thanks in advance

Level 3
by the way absent.. i want the hair to look like this.. i hope its not a burden.. just take a look at the attached pic

Attachments

• r.jpg
    r.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 1,059
Level 5
Hi Absent, Could you remove the Hammer from Mountain King (units\human\HeroMountainKing\HeroMountainKing) extend the axe so it is similar size to Grunts, then remove attack animations (of Mountain King) and replace them with that of a Grunt (units\orc\Grunt\Grunt)

This would be really helpful and I would give lots of credit it my project!

Try to extend the axe; If its too hard just remove the hammer and change the axe from left hand to right.

Status
Not open for further replies.