• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple Zerg Building Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some minor edits done to these two buildings.

The Spire's death animation is bugged, it repeats in-game.

I need the Extractor to use the included birth model as it's birth animation, and if possible can you consolidate the textures into one - there are too many.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Zerg Models.rar
    171.3 KB · Views: 134
Level 4
I need some minor edits done to these two buildings.

The Spire's death animation is bugged, it repeats in-game.

I need the Extractor to use the included birth model as it's birth animation, and if possible can you consolidate the textures into one - there are too many.

Thank you.

I can't seem to find eaither a Spire or Extractor on the website. Could you link me to those resources? I'm in need to zerg building models.

EDIT: NEVER MIND I FOUND THE ONES YOU ATTATCHED. I'm going to use those im my map! Yay!

Level 31
Do you have Magos Model Editor? It's probably just not marked as "non looping". OPen the model up in magos and go to the Death animation is the Sequence manager. At the very bottom of the window that pops up after you double click "Death" there is a lttle check box that says "non looping", mark it.

Level 9
Really do need this. *puppy-eyes

Should've use this one.
puppy_eyes-2.jpg

Its alot cuter. Anyways, are the models yours or are they someone elses?

I've already completed the changes you requested, but the models will need more to be fully functional. For example, the spire's animations have no buffer zone between the anims causing the blood squirt from death to show up at the end of stand. Plus, the spire lacks a decay anim as well. I might as well throw in some attachment points, add some nessecary anims, and put a little space between the existing anims before I hand them back to you.

Level 21
I kinda meant the Silithid.
Those insects in that desert temple.
http://www.wowwiki.com/Silithid

They are like the Zerg, but more insect-like and controlled by a monster named C'Thun.
I'm sure you will like them for your map man, because they are a ancient race as well.

More Zerg Fixes

Here you are Kam, all of the models that you have needed so far fixed. The Creep colony upgrades still need to be triggered for the birth effect since i can't get the birth attachment to to play its anim for Birth Upgrade First or Second

Attachments

• All Zerg Model Fixes.zip
    538 KB · Views: 128
Reactions: Kam
Status
Not open for further replies.