• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starcraft ll : Destiny

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Starcraft ll : Destiny
Created by ModelStarcraft

Map Info:

A line separate the two part of the island. For travers this line, use dimensional door or the overlords. Destroy the other enemies bases for take his mine. You can use your auto casting for harvest the gold and lumber

Screenshots:

Image Description:
Version 1.0

234758-albums6989-picture80733.bmp

Image Description:
Version 1.2.1

234758-albums6989-picture80973.bmp

Change Log:

Added:
  • Tree
  • Doodads
  • Terrain
Removed:
  • Extractor
  • Auto Suffising
  • N/A
Fixed:
  • Space taked
  • Life in my map
  • Gold Mine
Changed:
  • Overlords Speed
  • Queen Abilities
  • Spawn Units

Author's notes:

Share you video

Keywords:
Zerg
Contents

Starcraft ll : Destiny (Map)

Reviews
11:47, 15th Mar 2014 Orcnet:

M

11:47, 15th Mar 2014
Orcnet:
Orcnet;2499568 said:
please fill up your description *Credits, *Features. I'd then return it back to pending once its done.

Level 10
This is quite interesting, because of all the Starcraft models.
Though the terrain, to be honest, is awful. Very. Give some more life to it and variation.
Use custom models from the Hive to reduce the map size, because maps over 8MB do not work for multiplayer.

Based on the map preview, this altered melee map has no expansion gold mines for each players which is not a good practice for melee or altered melee maps. Maybe you could add some more gold mines.

EDIT:
Pointers:
Placement of goldmines is not balanced. Players on the right side have more advantage than the players on the left side. The terrain is not balanced, too. This is the reason why goldmines' placement is unbalanced. You can actually copy the terrain and paste it to make the map balanced.

EDIT:
Any changes?

Last edited: