• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

StarCraft II Q&A Batch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Is it anything complex? Cuz I don't want to frustrate myself learning C... I learned JAVA in like 3 weeks or so its so easy, is C that similar?

If you were able to master Java in 3 weeks, you should have no problem learning the basics of C. However, it takes a lot more to fully master the language.

Level 15
If you were able to master Java in 3 weeks, you should have no problem learning the basics of C. However, it takes a lot more to fully master the language.

There's absolutely no way he "mastered" Java in 3 weeks, anyone claiming to have done so is a complete liar. He probably learned the basics and understands it, but is far from doing anything complex with it.

And, i recommend you learn C, as it does not support OOP, among other things, just like Galaxy will not support OOP.

Level 12
There's absolutely no way he "mastered" Java in 3 weeks, anyone claiming to have done so is a complete liar. He probably learned the basics and understands it, but is far from doing anything complex with it.

And, i recommend you learn C, as it does not support OOP, among other things, just like Galaxy will not support OOP.

My teacher knows 11 languages, he said before he taught us in class, he read the curiculum last minute. Seriously, if you're so used to programming in doesn't take that while to learn, though my mistake of using the word "master", I meant learned.

Level 15
My teacher knows 11 languages, he said before he taught us in class, he read the curiculum last minute. Seriously, if you're so used to programming in doesn't take that while to learn, though my mistake of using the word "master", I meant learned.

That's another thing, there are certain things in C++ that you cannot possibly wish to master in the course of a single semester. Things such as which headers contain what.

Status
Not open for further replies.