• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

starcraft 2 chat room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Level 12
i wont discuss the starcraft 2 editor in a warcraft 3 chat room. i want a starcraft 2 chat room to discuss starcraft 2 things. there is already a starcraft 2 styled forum. though i did write that you should only respond if you agreed with me.

Its not a WarCraft 3 Chat room. That's what everyone is saying...

Its an open topic chat room. Its not dedicated to WarCraft 3 or StarCraft 2 or Diablo or Halo or CoD or computers or games or people or nuclear powered kittens or anything. You can discuss anything you want, there's nothing like "This chat is only for talking about WarCraft 3". If you don't believe me, check the rules of the chat, or ask any of the staff.

There is no need for another chat. One open topic one is fine.

And we're allowed to respond to this post so we can criticize your demand. You don't get to dictate what we should think, sorry, it just doesn't work that way.

EDIT: Just to prove to you its not just a WarCraft 3 chat room...

Our chat room is a place where the Hive's busy bees may interact with one another on a real-time basis: here you can meet other members, discuss the site, ask for help, chat about Warcraft III or any other subject that's important to you.

That's taken from introductory paragraph of the chat information, bolded and underlined the part you should read.

Status
Not open for further replies.