• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chat room?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
From your start menu, select Run, and run the command: "cmd"

In the command window that pops up, run this command:
nslookup chat.hiveworkshop.com

The results should contain something like this:
Non-authoritative answer:
Name: rallejack.dyndns.org
Address: 91.100.38.101
Aliases: chat.hiveworkshop.com
If the result looks different, please post what you get here and someone will hopefully have a solution for you. :smile:

Level 36
IE 'Splorer says 'Page Cannot be Displayed.'

I followed Samuraid's tip there, and all I got was a slap in the face from command prompt:

Bitchprompt said:
***Can't find server address for 192.168.0.1: Non-existant domain
***Default Servers are not available
Server: UnKnown
Address: 192.168.0.1

***UnKnown can't find chat.hiveworkshop.com: Server failed.

EDIT: Same deal in FireFox. Page cannot be displayed.

Last edited:
Level 4
I'm also getting issues I tried clearing my cache and it just changed my error message. Here is the error I'm getting now when I try to join.

Warning: require_once(/home/hiveworkshop.com/www/forums/../../forums_hidden/includes/functions/function.microtime_float.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/hiveworkshop.com/forums_hidden/index.php on line 9

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/hiveworkshop.com/www/forums/../../forums_hidden/includes/functions/function.microtime_float.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/hiveworkshop.com/forums_hidden/index.php on line 9

I'm using Firefox

Level 15
Ralle and I were just reconfiguring some things on the server, but it should be back to normal now. Please report any further bugs and we will take care of them as soon as possible. Thanks! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.