• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Star wars: episode 6 Map help and current status!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am making a star wars map that takes place at the begining of episode 6. Im working on the Jabba's Palace section and will soon (and hopefully) be moving on to the Tusken canyons and Mos Eisly.
Why is this map so special compared to other maps like star wars episode 4: tatooine? Well, this map focuses on ALL sections of the map. Jabba's Palace will be detailed, with hidden rooms, secret items and other things like that. It will be VERY realistic unlike Star Wars: Tatooine where Salacious Crumb could kill Luke, Han and an At-St all at once, if he managed to level to level 30.

PROMBLEMS V1.0
I will post my current problems and put (fixed) when my problem is resolved.
-----------------------------------------------------
1.I want to make it so when someone stands on the trapdoor (a chunk of terain) and when a lever is destroyed(aka pulled) they will be teleported. When I try this, the lever never needs to be pulled and the unit gets teleported when he stands on the trapdoor.
2. /steaming My triggers won't work sometimes. Is my game @#^! up? lol jk

-----------------------------------------------------
Note: With the correct trigger help, i can release this map before the end of my worthless pathetic summer! Horay! :p

Level 2
Well, i can't find Tims website, so now i can't get Slave 1. This map will take ages because NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME OR MY MAPS! Anyway, i need balance help and sugestions. Feel free to add ideas. KEEP IT ON TOPIC!
I don't wanna see something off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.