• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Campaign] Star Wars : Clone Wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
216452-albums7216-picture81601.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

216452-albums7216-picture81602.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Unlike the movies, where a lot of attention was paid to the history of Anakin Skywalker, my project allows you to concentrate on the individual characters that were secondary in the movie, also do not forget about the main characters of the film. Considerable attention is paid to the clones battle, droids Confederacy of Independent Systems, other races from different planets, as well as the will and the Gungans, and much more interesting...

216452-albums7216-picture81603.png

Process

1. The Begining [Prologue] 100%.
2. The arriving. 40%
3. Unexpected Help. 30%
4. Protecting the Queen. 10%
5. .......... 0%.
6. .......... 0%.
7. .......... 0%.
8. .......... 0%.
9. .......... 0%.
10. .......... 0%.

216452-albums7216-picture81604.png

216452-albums7217-picture81610.png

216452-albums7217-picture81609.png

216452-albums7217-picture81605.png

216452-albums7217-picture81606.png

216452-albums7217-picture81607.png

216452-albums7217-picture81608.png

216452-albums7216-picture81728.png

WWW.hiveworkshop.com
Forgotten_Warlord
Edge45
Fingolfin
Mechanical Man
olofmoleman
Nasrudin
Ket
Kwaliti

Last edited:
This looks great, well done on the terrains. I was actually thinking about making a model of the Trade Federation ships, such as the cruiser-type ship that General Grievous captains, and the stations like the one in eposide 1.
Yes! Please do that:ogre_hurrhurr:
The terrain is nice, it can be further improved, especially the environment in that jungle, like adding more shrubs or rocks to it. A custom UI would be a great idea for this project. Good luck.

Level 4
Fingolfin, ty,) model is good, i'l use this. + credits to you.
Heinvers,il improve it + in, each Mission i will add unique neutral animals and settlers.
also i found an custom UI. and i will add it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.