• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(SPRPG) Gothic 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
As an fan of Gothic game series, I have decided to make a Gothic 1 map for Warcraft 3.
Game will be singleplayer, will contain same story line, Quests, Characters, Systems, Items
Monsters & their place, but mostly a same good atmosphere :)

The game will have following systems:

- Line quests
Well lets say there are 3 people. Person A,B,C. Once you done quest for person A, you unlock quest for person B. But you lock quest for person C for various reasons (they were enemies, and such things.

- Attachment & Equipment system
Weapons and armour appears on you when carried.

- Upgrading traders & teachers depending how far you are ingame
- Third person camera
- Key movement system
- Chests & locked doors with original combination to open
- Fully customizable character
There is no choosing on start like: Archer, Cleric, Warrior and such on. You get a character and learning combat skill witch you want :)

- 3 Possible mid game plays (Old camp, New camp & Brotherhood camp)
- 6 Chapters
- Original monsters from Gothic 1
- World attached interiors with high-quality systems
Once you enter to room/building/small cave, your character dissepears and you get a first person camera look, to see better in interior. Also you get an interactions such as: Pick, Use, Explain, Open,...

- People have "memory"
Well this is hard to explain for me. Well if you done quest with HELPED a person, you get there better prices of items, can learn you more and such things. But if you done quest witch wasn't very good for him, he won't trade/learn you anymore...

- Walkable Walls, Palisades and houses on trees!
- Professions
You can learn: Hunting (you can take trophies from killed animals, such as teeth, skin, fur, claw,...). Alchemy (Over 15 types of potions you can make! ). Weapon mastery ( This will have 2 levels. Each level increase an chance for critical hit, also increasing attack speed.) Magic circles ( This will decercase mana cost of spells, increase chance to "critical spell" and reduces cooldown of spells. More adding soon

Progress
Old camp
Terrain: 19%
Characters: 0%
Quests: 0%
Systems: 0%

New camp
Terrain: 0%

Brotherhood camp

Orc territory & Xarda's tower

Freedom mine

Old mine

Wilderness
Terrain: 6%
Monsters: 0%

Here are some screenies of my work atm, of course they are not final, will add more doodads, improve tilesets etc

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/project-recruitment-256/sprpg-gothic-1-team-189930/
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/gothic1-simple-box-model-req-189782/

Palooo3

Last edited:
Level 10
Status
Not open for further replies.